The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

17 hours ago, \/ijay said:

Its not really a great strategy for WWE. The people that are booing Reigns because he is seen as the corporate pick aren't doing that because of the story, its because that's the real life situation. They should just embrace it.

they need that next mega face like john cena. turning roman heel does nothing for the company. could do wonders for roman, because cena started off heel but wwe lacks a true mega-face guy that the fans can really get behind *ambrose* so they just shove roman reigns down our throats as vince mcmahon is saying "YOU DONT GET WHAT YOU WANT, YA GET WHATCHA GET"

1 hour ago, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

I'd rather have him wear the title than Sheamus or Reigns

So you want him to have 17 Title reigns so WWE can shove THAT in our face for the next 10 years? - No F***ing thank you.

I'd rather the writers get off their lazy, ADHD Embracing asses, stop wasting the abundant amount of talent they have on their roster, and actually push some people that the fans actually WANT to see.

8 hours ago, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

I'd rather have him wear the title than Sheamus or Reigns

Not that I wouldn't but that's not a bar of success or failure for me.

He puts on good matches with the right guys, and when he breaks the mould of his basic promos, he puts some more than decent stuff out there.

Raw has gotten worse in his absence, but not because of his absence. They've basically slotted Roman Reigns in his spot. Having two Roman Reigns (or two Cenas, depending on however you look at it), wouldn't make the show more entertaining for me.

The shows biggest issue is that it's formulaic, and lacking anything to make it dynamic. Cena is some things, but dynamic is not one of them. At least not as he is right now.

Orton is going to be for awhile. Possibly a whole year. I'd say his career could be finished.

It now looks like Randy Orton will be missing significant time away from ring. We reported last week that Orton may need shoulder and neck surgery which pushes his return date beyond WrestleMania 32. We have today learned through Ric Flair on his WOOOOO! Nation Podcast that Orton will be out of action indefinitely as it looks like he'll be having neck surgery along with the planned shoulder surgery.

Flair didn't reveal much more other than Orton may need neck fusion surgery. This type of neck surgery would require at least a year out recovering which would keep Orton out of the ring until mid-2017 at the earliest.

If both surgeries go ahead he will likely first have the shoulder surgery, recover from that and then have the neck surgery. It's unrealistic to have both done at the same time. He would also be subject to WWE medical personnel clearing a return which would take some time.

This will no doubt be a big blow for WWE as one of their top names for the last decade.

- As noted, Monday's WWE RAW, with the final hype for TLC, drew 3.054 million viewers, down from last week's 3.17 million viewers. The final rating for the show was a 2.15 rating, down from last week's 2.21. This is a new record-low rating.
original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
Edited by Grapefruits

That was well deserved.

I gotta wonder though. The last 2 years they called an audible on their biggest match of the year at Wrestlemania, and saved both of them when they realized something wasn't sticking. Will they do the same again this year by April, or is it going to be an extension of this December?