The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Assuming this is true and he didn't leave for a very good reason, one has to wonder if WWE has ticked him off. Can't help but think of when Austin left and went home back in 2002. The way he was acting after the match last night, talking to Cena, embracing all his family in the crowd and his mannerisms, got the impression that was his last match. If he infact did leave because WWE did in some way upset him, I hope they don't bury him on Raw tonight.

well when austin walked out it was health issues and he was just burned out at that point. if i were the rock, healthy, can still go, at wresltemania 29, one of the biggest attendences of all time, 80,000 people, millions and millions watching around the world... To put on a weak match like that? it's something chris jericho said in an interview-- if he feels that he can't put on a decent match anymore, he's going to call it a career. actually, it'll be interesting where chris goes from here because his match last night was also pretty bad. can't blame it all on him though, working with someone as green as johnny curtis, even JBL was like this doesn't make sense

Someone on Reddit who can lip read said that this is what The Rock said to Cena post match last night:

Cena said "from the day I walked into that gym in California when I was 20 years old and I saw you, I knew that's what I wanted to be. I wanted to be WWE Champion. Thank you." Rock replied "This moment, this moment is why I came back. I came back for them, but I came back for you. This moment was for you."

www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/1bw69l/any_lip_readers_know_what_was_said_between_rock/

actually, it'll be interesting where chris goes from here because his match last night was also pretty bad. can't blame it all on him though, working with someone as green as johnny curtis, even JBL was like this doesn't make sense

If you ask me, that was all on Fandango. He had some great counters, but it seems like Jericho was carrying that whole match trying to make him look good. He botched that finish, he was suppose to roll towards the middle of the ring but instead he rolled towards the ropes. Once I saw Jericho going for the lionsault after the bulldog, I was think ummmm, he's going to miss Fandango.....

Jericho can still put up great matches. Since returning, he has had tons of great matches, Punk, Swagger, Ziggler, Daniels, Cesaro, even one against The Big Show.

• Upvote 1

If you ask me, that was all on Fandango.

pretty much. his first ever "official" wrestling match at wrestlemania. all you had to know from that match was JBL ****ing on fandango saying he doesn't deserve to be at wrestlemania against someone as accomplished as chris jericho and thats why i love JBL. just tells it like it is

Assuming this is true and he didn't leave for a very good reason, one has to wonder if WWE has ticked him off. Can't help but think of when Austin left and went home back in 2002. The way he was acting after the match last night, talking to Cena, embracing all his family in the crowd and his mannerisms, got the impression that was his last match. If he infact did leave because WWE did in some way upset him, I hope they don't bury him on Raw tonight.

Fantastic job; bury the guy who led your company into Wrestlemania despite mediocre booking.

Dave Meltzer reports that Rock was injured and sustained groin tear or severe groin pull.

Rumors that Vince changed the ending to Cena/Rock at the very last second. The's been speculation that he even changed the ending during the match itself, which would explain why it slowed down.

Court Bauer says Rock's people are putting out the story about him being injured. There's been trouble brewing for awhile between Rock and WWE with low PPV numbers for Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber not helping matters. He also says that if Rock was legit injured, WWE.com would have been all over it.

Rock isn't at Raw and has left.

Wonder what they're going to do now.

per pwinsider

per F4W

I don't buy anything dirtsheets say.

I don't blame The Rock for jetting off like that after a terrible Wrestlemania.

Yeah, it's totally cool to just kick whenever you want. Never mind the show.

Dave Meltzer reports that Rock was injured and sustained groin tear or severe groin pull.

Rumors that Vince changed the ending to Cena/Rock at the very last second. The's been speculation that he even changed the ending during the match itself, which would explain why it slowed down.

Court Bauer says Rock's people are putting out the story about him being injured. There's been trouble brewing for awhile between Rock and WWE with low PPV numbers for Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber not helping matters. He also says that if Rock was legit injured, WWE.com would have been all over it.

Dwayne Johnson@TheRock14m

In the middle of last nights Wrestlemania match I tore my abdomen & adductor muscles off the bone. Just part of the job. But as we know..