The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Any truth to these rumors that RVD has signed with the WWE? I give him about 6 months, then he'll be in violation of the "wellness" program and he'll be out again...and that's unfortunate...even if RVD is getting old and has lost a gear, he still has one more gear than the majority of that roster.

i don't think rvd is committed to working a wwe schedule again. i don't think he's quite earned the right for a legends deal or a "part timers" deal. his wwe title run a few years ago was enough. i do think he can go in for 1 more run, at least with the IC title, or helping young guys go over since the title picture is pretty much set in stone for the next little while

Why couldn't the Nucks game be on at 7. Gonna have to dual screen nucks and Raw lol

You could PVR Raw Edited by Guest

i don't think rvd is committed to working a wwe schedule again. i don't think he's quite earned the right for a legends deal or a "part timers" deal. his wwe title run a few years ago was enough. i do think he can go in for 1 more run, at least with the IC title, or helping young guys go over since the title picture is pretty much set in stone for the next little while

Right...I'm going to vehemently disagree with your assessment that RVD hasn't earned the right for a legends deal. He's earned it because of the work he did in wrestling prior to Vince buying ECW and just making it a laughingstock on Tuesday nights...before they started humiliating Tommy Dreamer, a legend in the business who was the heart and soul of ECW...and before they did the ECW originals dirty around the time Sandman and Sabu were unceremoniously released. I think RVD is too extreme for the pussified WWE right now and I'd hope against hope he'd sign back with TNA where the rating isn't ****ing PG. WWE really screwed the pooch with all this safe for families crap.

Right...I'm going to vehemently disagree with your assessment that RVD hasn't earned the right for a legends deal. He's earned it because of the work he did in wrestling prior to Vince buying ECW and just making it a laughingstock on Tuesday nights...before they started humiliating Tommy Dreamer, a legend in the business who was the heart and soul of ECW...and before they did the ECW originals dirty around the time Sandman and Sabu were unceremoniously released. I think RVD is too extreme for the pussified WWE right now and I'd hope against hope he'd sign back with TNA where the rating isn't ****ing PG. WWE really screwed the pooch with all this safe for families crap.

and from what i heard rvd say in interviews he was happy in tna since they had a lighter scehdule and he could take time off to be with family and stuff, where he can't do that in wwe. rvd was the face of ecw, but that's it. wwe didn't create rvd, rvd wasn't even that big of a draw during his time there. he was just another guy on the roster at that point. i won't disagree that he still has what it takes to go, and is respected for how he shaped wrestling in the 90's but it doesn't really go far beyond that. rvd would probably be at the bottom of the barrel, so to say, to wwe.

about the PG thing, you people really need to let that go

• Upvote 1

and from what i heard rvd say in interviews he was happy in tna since they had a lighter scehdule and he could take time off to be with family and stuff, where he can't do that in wwe. rvd was the face of ecw, but that's it. wwe didn't create rvd, rvd wasn't even that big of a draw during his time there. he was just another guy on the roster at that point. i won't disagree that he still has what it takes to go, and is respected for how he shaped wrestling in the 90's but it doesn't really go far beyond that. rvd would probably be at the bottom of the barrel, so to say, to wwe.

Absolutely not...and no true wrestling fan worth their salt should just "let that go" They've wussified the WWE. That's the bottom line.

Absolutely not...and no true wrestling fan worth their salt should just "let that go" They've wussified the WWE. That's the bottom line.

love it when people say that

gotta love the crowd tonight. egging brock on to F5 slater "one more time" and brock is feeding off of it

brock/triple h rubber match at extreme rules. i'm down

Edited by Olias

love it when people say that

gotta love the crowd tonight. egging brock on to F5 slater "one more time" and brock is feeding off of it

brock/triple h rubber match at extreme rules. i'm down

Well let's see I'm 30 and been watching wrestling since I was like 4 and it came on Saturday mornings on a black and white TV I had to jiggle the rabbit ears on to pick it up. I've been a fan of ECW since it became Extreme Championship Wrestling, I thoroughly enjoyed the Attitude Era and I'm entitled to my opinion that the WWE has been really really pussified. Seriously. Ever since Linda got the wild hair up her ass about being a Senator it's been declining and if you can't see that then you need new eyes.