The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Final Raw before WM has been totally uninteresting.

Bully Ray says one of the reasons we never saw Bully Ray in WWE has to do with the character being a "Bully" and "Be A Star Program". But here's Stephanie bullying the entire roster week after week. Biggest bullying character they've got today.

Paige and ADR are getting married Wednesday. This is gonna be way more entertaining then WM.

21 minutes ago, fivethej said:

Bully Ray says one of the reasons we never saw Bully Ray in WWE has to do with the character being a "Bully" and "Be A Star Program". But here's Stephanie bullying the entire roster week after week. Biggest bullying character they've got today.

The company that publically pulls ribs on people and buries talent on live tv... has a problem with a bully CHARACTER??? WTF are heels supposed to be?

I call BS. 

3 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Was going to sign up for the free trial, but for some reason Canada isn't showing up as an option on which country to choose. 

Yea I gave up on that... I think u need an iP changer or smth to get it in Canada. Ended up coughing up the 12 bucks a month from Telus starting on fastlane, might cancel after WM

4 hours ago, Grapefruits said:

Looking through my E-Mails. WWE is giving out free 3 month subscriptions to the WWE Network.

Can u forward me that email lol... I couldn't even get the first month free T_T 

Paige issues statement on the leaks

WWE Network in Canada is total ripoff. We don't get the full deal like U.S. does plus it costs $2 us more.

3 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

The company that publically pulls ribs on people and buries talent on live tv... has a problem with a bully CHARACTER??? WTF are heels supposed to be?

I call BS. 

I'm willing to bet he wouldn't sign over the rights of Bully Ray to WWE. It wasn't Vince creation.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, fivethej said:

WWE Network in Canada is total ripoff. We don't get the full deal like U.S. does plus it costs $2 us more.

Technically, we pay less as $11.99 CAD is $8.96 USD. Woo! However, having to get cable kinda forces you to pay more, if you don't already have cable. 

I'm not sure what the full deal is for the network? I get everything that everyone else does? Just the login takes a lot longer and you have to do it every single time. 

idk i get everything on the network. was watching some old school ecw shows. i really enjoyed the beyond the ring specials, and now im binge watching raw is war from the first episode in 1997. 1997 raw had a LOT of **** finishes-- DQ, count out, almost every single match on some shows then you have a match going nearly half an hour to end on a run in LOL but it's a much better product than it is now. i'm on the raw after in your house, cold day in hell. paul bearer has a secret. ooooooo, how ominous

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

WWE won't be renewing Eva Marie's contract. Vince finally realized she wasn't going to be this huge star, face of women's division.

Cena was so close to heel turn in 2012, according to former WWE writer Kevin Eck. Vince signed off on it but at the very last second changed his mind. Punk was over but he couldn't be the the guy to take over, not Orton because he hates people. Sheamus was being groomed for the spot but Vince did more harm to his character.

21 hours ago, fivethej said:

Paige issues statement on the leaks

It's definitely an inferior product... Especially on Telus... There's very limited old PPVs u can watch... Like 30 I think... Not to mention we can't access the vault they speak of... 

That being said we pay 12 Canadian... Us is 9.99 usd which is 13.50 Canadian... So we technically are paying less 

You should be able to access everything on wwe.com. I have it through rogers and they just ask me to put in my rogers username and password on the website. It gives you access to the full vault.

Sucks that you have to have cable. I'd prefer if we could just subscribe. Although watching the PPVs on the channel is good because less lag than streaming the PPV online. Sometimes there's streaming issues.

http://www.wwe.com/watch-wwe-network-in-canada

Edited by Madness

4 hours ago, Zhukini said:

Man when Cena puts his mind to it, he's untouchable on the mic

Yeah that was really good tonight, if only he played that type of role his whole career people would of enjoyed him more. I remember being younger and hoping he would become the next Stone Cold 2.0 basically, he could of easily was good on the mic, but he changed when it went pg and he chose the other path of nice Cena.

6 minutes ago, Madness said:

You should be able to access everything on wwe.com. I have it through rogers and they just ask me to put in my rogers username and password on the website. It gives you access to the full vault.

That's what Telus gives access to as well. Just sucks that it logs out all the time. 

3 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

That's what Telus gives access to as well. Just sucks that it logs out all the time. 

Yeah it's annoying to re log in every time. It really sucks on the ipad app because the username/password don't save and I have to type the damn thing out everytime. Haha