The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I could see why The Rock would be pissed.

I heard that Vince hasn't even made up his mind on the ending of that match until the last second and that he kept changing outcome during it. That's why we saw Cena and The Rock keep countering each other finishers in that last 10 mins of the match to stall time.

Where did you here this..?

That would be insane if true, was WWE really this up in arms about it..

I actually like him.

Its nice to have a conflicting personality.

Nah he will lose and they will put HHH over again.

You know...when you put it that way...I kind of have to start begrudgingly liking him too. Every commentators table needs a heel announcer...otherwise the other two would just sit there agreeing with each other.

You know...when you put it that way...I kind of have to start begrudgingly liking him too. Every commentators table needs a heel announcer...otherwise the other two would just sit there agreeing with each other.

Yeah or else you get.. Micheal Cole. Lol. I think he adds a nice element too it, especially now with Aces and Eights being as good as it is.

The Rock legit upset with WWE.

No way Rock was retaining and going over at WM again and dropping the title to Cena at Extreme Rules. Cena was always winning the title at WM.

It's been reported that Rock came up with the idea of Lesnar attacking him on Raw, leading to a feud. Think that's BS.

Rock didn't look happy Post WM when he raised Cena's arm.

WWE needs Rock. Rock doesn't need WWE.

Hmmm...

The Rock Pulls Out of Several Appearances Due to Injury

Due to the injury he sustained at WrestleMania 29, The Rock had to pull out of last night's MTV Movie Awards show and he also had to pull out of several "Pain & Gain" appearances this week.

??

http://www.wrestlezo...t-hhh-vs-lesnar

Edited by Opmac

The Rock legit upset with WWE.

No way Rock was retaining and going over at WM again and dropping the title to Cena at Extreme Rules. Cena was always winning the title at WM.

It's been reported that Rock came up with the idea of Lesnar attacking him on Raw, leading to a feud. Think that's BS.

Rock didn't look happy Post WM when he raised Cena's arm.

WWE needs Rock. Rock doesn't need WWE.

Don't buy it. I'd say it's more the other way around.

Edited by zero-ONE-three
  • Upvote 2

i think rocky is well off enough. to me, his latest run he didn't really have it all in him. i guess i can live with it since 2013 was pretty busy for him, but if the E wanted him to return, at least let the guy get through all of his stuff instead of cramming **** in at the last minute with no real build up for rock/cena II. i know those guys could have put on a better match, but if rocky was really injured (i dont know whats up with the 'controversies' surrounding that) the guy was simply overworked with wwe and the publicity stuff

btw new aj siggy. yay, or nay? just wanted something more simple :wub:

Don't buy it. I'd say it's more the other way around.

The Rock was making $15,000,000 a movie back in the early 2000's think he got that much for Walking Tall. I can only imagine how much he gets paid per movie now

He doesn't need WWE at all

Debateable, the wrestling in TNA is solid, the storylines are near unbearable. Ace's and 8's not only dragged on far too long but there are so many holes in the story you could drive an oil tanker through it. Why if Bully Ray was the leader did he feud with them? Sorry no matter how you explain it it makes no sense. How did Brooke not figure out something was going on?

He "feuded" with them to get Hogan and company to trust him of course. There's a reason they just backed off sometimes when he would come to "save" someone. You think the Aces & 8's would get scared of one guy? If you look back, it makes sense. And there's no logical way for Brooke to find out really. Are they gonna film them going to bed at home and she sees Bully is texting Devon? It just doesn't make sense to do that.

I can't be the only one that hates Taz on commentary. Guy just kills the show IMO. Other then that I'm really happy with the direction that TNA is going in.

You are definitely not the only one. Just flat out annoying, and at times awkward. Sometimes he says comments that just leave the commentary table silent.

wonder what's up with sandow. like he and rhodes are in the doghouse or something

temperarily using one of my old aj siggies until i make a current one. so much stuuuffff

I like this one you're using right now. Wanna make me a Bryan one?

PS: Where the fack is Ezekiel Jackson?

i can try make one now. i'll send you a pm with a draft

also i thought ezekial jackson was at the fan axxess thing with christian

I haven't heard anything about the guy in ages. I don't even recall the last time he was on television. Over a year ago surely

PS: Where the fack is Ezekiel Jackson?

Where the fack is a lot of people...

• Alex Riley
  • Bo Dallas
  • Camacho
  • Christian
  • Curt Hawkins
  • David Otunga
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Evan Bourne
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • Hunico
  • JTG
  • Mason Ryan
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Ted DeBiase

• Upvote 1

• Alex Riley
  • Bo Dallas
  • Camacho
  • Christian
  • Curt Hawkins
  • David Otunga
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Evan Bourne
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • Hunico
  • JTG
  • Mason Ryan
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Ted DeBiase

Yeah, I wonder what a lot of these guys do with their time. Can't believe JTG is still around lol

Ryback@Ryback2211h

Watching the pain on Cena's face was worth standing back for. Funny the 2 things he says I lack his ex wife seems to love. #RybackRules

• Alex Riley
  • Bo Dallas
  • Camacho
  • Christian
  • Curt Hawkins
  • David Otunga
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Evan Bourne
  • Ezekiel Jackson
  • Hunico
  • JTG
  • Mason Ryan
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Ted DeBiase

i think most of those guys are on NXT. evan bourne is too after he was out for almost a full year with that injury. bo dallas is back in nxt. that thing with wade barrett was a waste of time. i guess it was to show them what it's like being on TV, whereas... the score doesn't show nxt anymore does it? i'm not sure if nxt is on cable tv, maybe only in the states

i think most of those guys are on NXT. evan bourne is too after he was out for almost a full year with that injury. bo dallas is back in nxt. that thing with wade barrett was a waste of time. i guess it was to show them what it's like being on TV, whereas... the score doesn't show nxt anymore does it? i'm not sure if nxt is on cable tv, maybe only in the states

It does show NXT. Out of all those guys, I really only see Bo Dallas and McGillicutty often. Lots of divas stuff.