The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

On 6/21/2017 at 6:23 PM, TheHitman said:

Looking forward to the show this Saturday. Thank god Jinder is champ! 

Still haven't got my tickets... will those $20 seats suck? Not much left on ticketmaster and I gotta pay for my friend too 

On 6/18/2017 at 5:31 PM, Junkyard Dog said:

Surprisingly decent match $&!# ending.

Reveal hidden contents

James Elsworthless.

I get a major lol out of Ellsworth every time he's on... just the fact that he's paired with Carmella... terrible ending to the match though. Definitely agree. 

Hope to one day see him no chin music Vince McMahon :lol:

On 6/18/2017 at 6:12 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

This fashion vice skit LOOOL

O Mike and Maria are here

RIP Mike and maria

They've really grown on me... great comedy.

55 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

Where are they? Corner seats are usually the worst for wrestling shows. 

These tickets held for:  02:41
Sec 109Row 17, Seats 4-6
$20.00 ea

yup... they're corner. All my friends hate wrestling so think I'll just buy some floor seats from Craiglists and go alone 

edit: nevermind, I decided not to buy 2 and just get 1 for myself... ticketmaster had 1 floor seat left! My friends are into UFC... T_T
SEC
FLR-A
ROW
SEAT
Edited by apollo

i feel this pic doesn't do enough justice for the crowd turn out, since seats were still filling during the opening match-- theres the obvious entrance blackout area. we had real hot crowd and my section got real rowdy LOL

19400404_10212276313639702_1997337766855

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

23 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i feel this pic doesn't do enough justice for the crowd turn out, since seats were still filling during the opening match-- theres the obvious entrance blackout area. we had real hot crowd and my section got real rowdy LOL

19400404_10212276313639702_1997337766855

My section 117 (dead center) was pretty full. If you look closely you can kind of see me. :P

My buddies and I tried to get an AJ Styles chant going, during the 8-man tag match, but to no avail (yes I'm a terrible person).

Edited by shiznak

1 minute ago, shiznak said:

My section 117 (dead center) was pretty full. If you look closely you can kind of see me. :P

my phone decided to be a potato when i tooked this LOOOL i was in 108 and we were full <3 our section was super hot cause there was a jinder section competing with a rollins section for chants, and a lot of us were liquored up >__> XD

3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

my phone decided to be a potato when i tooked this LOOOL i was in 108 and we were full <3 our section was super hot cause there was a jinder section competing with a rollins section for chants, and a lot of us were liquored up >__> XD

9 bucks for 3/4 full of a cup, r.i.p wallet.

Edited by shiznak