The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

On 2017-07-16 at 2:39 AM, shiznak said:

A Shield reunion on the Miztourage is a waste, at this point. 

Ideally, the Shield should reunite against The Club or as heel against the New Day.

knowing wwe they would wait until steph is back and they do the authority **** again

Kurt Angle reveals Jason Jordan is his "son". Total garbage. Dixie looking pretty good now.

6 hours ago, Mikey2Dope said:

If this Angle thing tonight turns out to be Dixie Carter it's going to be an epic bomb of a segment seeing as 90% of casual fans have zero idea who she is.

It was epic failure alright but wouldn't have as bad if Dixie had been involved.

• Upvote 1

A Kurt Angle vs Seth Rollins match was pitched to promote 2K18 game but it was rejected. Angle won't be wrestling anytime soon.

More nudes are being leaked of talents including another video of Paige.

1 hour ago, awalk said:

Didn't see it but seems like a good way to give Jordan a rub and have American Alpha be managed by Angle 

America Alpha have been split up with Jordan going to Raw.

Edited by fivethej

On 2017-07-17 at 11:03 PM, fivethej said:

Kurt Angle reveals Jason Jordan is his "son". Total garbage. Dixie looking pretty good now.

It was epic failure alright but wouldn't have as bad if Dixie had been involved.

Haha yeah as soon as I realized it was becoming a "Kurt's son" angle (no pun intended), I started to think that Dixie wouldn't have been that bad of an idea.

Oh well, Gable is the true star of that team and it's going to be awesome to see what he can do on his own.

On 2017-07-19 at 9:45 AM, Mikey2Dope said:

Haha yeah as soon as I realized it was becoming a "Kurt's son" angle (no pun intended), I started to think that Dixie wouldn't have been that bad of an idea.

Oh well, Gable is the true star of that team and it's going to be awesome to see what he can do on his own.

IDK about this, both of them were floundering in the PC before they got put together. It's too bad they didn't really get to shine as a tag team on Smackdown. 

• Upvote 1

- Kurt / Jordan segment is horrible... come on. Please come up with better segments... the lead up to it for weeks was horrible too. Terrible let down

- Flag match was atrocious... I'll be sure not to watch the next "flag" match. Like the speed they walk when they have the flags... just not for me. Kinda glad Cena won

- Poor Randy... I actually like Jinder as a wrestler but he hasn't won a single match fair and square. Tough to like the guy. I would have much rather seen him win fair and square.

- Very happy that KO continued his legacy as the NEW FACE OF AMERICA! Loool... man that's hilarious. I love KO. 

15 hours ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

That would have given him a huge pop, that would have potential to be moment of the year if they didnt &^@# it up

he'll turn on kurt eventually. it was more of them setting up, ok here's who jason jordan is and why you should care. not everyone who watches raw watches smackdown

speaking of smackdown, my god is this show BAD now or what. this show needs to be fixed ASAP

• Upvote 1

On 2017-07-20 at 2:11 PM, TheHitman said:

IDK about this, both of them were floundering in the PC before they got put together. It's too bad they didn't really get to shine as a tag team on Smackdown. 

Yeah totally agreed. Especially with the lack of good tag teams right now.

I could also be completely wrong with Gable. I feel that he has slightly better charisma then Jordan who seems to have none at all.

35 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

he'll turn on kurt eventually. it was more of them setting up, ok here's who jason jordan is and why you should care. not everyone who watches raw watches smackdown

speaking of smackdown, my god is this show BAD now or what. this show needs to be fixed ASAP

I feel a lot of that blame falls on Road Dogg (who is rumored to be the head writer). The show has seemingly taken a dive ever since he got involved in the writing.

But man oh man, that show last night has had me considering all day to cancel my Network subscription. Outside of the fantastic tag match, the rest of the show was steaming hot garbage. And to be honest, I have been down on the WWE for quite some time so it might be time to just take a break from it and watch NJPW and ROH. Even though you are correct @TheHitman about the meh booking in NJPW, the wrestling is just off the charts for the most part. I am also loving me some Lucha Underground.

I think two of the main things that WWE needs to do is:

- Cut down the amount of PPV's. Don't have two a month, do them every 2 months and actually buildup storylines. Just do build up and don't have the wrestlers fight each other, even in a mixed tag match. Make people care about the wrestling. Make me want to see the match.

- Cut Raw down to 2 hours. If you have to cut dead weight to do that then so be it.

2 hours ago, fivethej said:

Bayley vs Bliss again at SummerSlam. This has to mean Sasha finally turns heel. Sasha helps Bayley win the title only to turn on her following the match.

I'm not sure that they want to turn any of the four horsewomen heel. All of the women's wrestling hype is finished anyways. Alexa Bliss is a complete buzzkill, she can't deliver in-ring, and in equal promos often gets destroyed. If anything they need to move on a Bayley/Sasha vs Peyton/Billie program asap. 

This thread is as dead as WWEs storylines.

Just a fun little tidbit, John Cena will be the lead in the next Transformers movie. Hopefully he can save the franchise. That does mean we probably won't see him again for a while after Summerslam. 

Edited by TheHitman