The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

On 2017-08-14 at 1:14 PM, apollo said:

Why did Alberto leave wwe? What happened lol... 

Cena will win I bet, but jinder will retain at SummerSlam. I hope they make that match a triple threat cage match. That would be nice. 

Also it'd be pretty epic if undertaker interferes with the Brock Roman Joe Braun match... But they'll probably save it for mania. 

Blamed them for leaking Paige Sex Tapes and said he didn't like their schedule. The first time he left was due to him hitting someone for making a racist comment and didn't like the way the company handled it.

The problem with Del Rio is he a good wrestler but doesn't understand how god damn boring he is. His character just has nothing to it and he never fully recovered from that horrendous face turn from a few years ago.

53 minutes ago, apollo said:

I think Corbin sucks. Something about his character... I know he's a "bad guy" and you're not supposed to like him... but he just sucks IMO. 

No you are correct, he really really sucks. It's also that hair cut lol. I just can't get beyond that any time he is on screen.

Edited by Mikey2Dope

Just now, Mikey2Dope said:

Blamed them for leaking Paige Sex Tapes and there and said he didn't like their schedule. The first time he left was due to him hitting someone for making a racist comment and didn't like the way the company handled it.

The problem with Del Rio is he a good wrestler but doesn't understand how god damn boring he is. His character just has nothing to it and he never fully recovered from that horrendous face turn from a few years ago.

No you are correct, he really really sucks. It's also that hair cut lol. I just can't get beyond that any time he is on screen.

I think any guy that starts loosing his hair just looks awful when they try to keep it and hide it. 

Luke Harper too... honestly, I think he's actually a great wrestler but A) his balding spot is really annoying, B) I hate his wardrobe... I can smell the stink from the tv :lol:

Both pretty talented in the ring though. 

I'm a big Corbin fan, but only bc he's a bruiser, and I like his move-set; however, I readily recognize he is awful on the mic, paces way too much when he talks, and generally has a lot of work to do to get to top level.  

But mannn that went from being an exciting moment at the end of SD to being a ... what??? moment 

17 hours ago, awalk said:

I'm a big Corbin fan, but only bc he's a bruiser, and I like his move-set; however, I readily recognize he is awful on the mic, paces way too much when he talks, and generally has a lot of work to do to get to top level.  

But mannn that went from being an exciting moment at the end of SD to being a ... what??? moment 

Yea, his in ring ability is solid and very cool move-set. Can't deny he's talented.

It's just his character I really dislike lol

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

This main event

SOMEONE SAVE LESNAR

Excellent main event but 2 matches in a row where I felt the wrong guy won

Raws gonna be without a champion until survivor series I guess xD

RAW hasn't had a real champion since they introduce the Univerisal Championship.

Balor - injured 

Owens - outshined by Jericho and his list

Goldberg - part-timer

Lesnar - part-timer

Summerslam was better than I expected, considering I had very low expectation when it was first presented. The two tag title matches were hands down the best matches of the night, followed by Styles and Owens, from a wrestling standpoint. The main event, even though I absolutely hated the results, was the best match for entertaining purposes. I'm just happy Joe didn't eat the pin, although it seem like they made him look the weakest out of the four. 

15 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Nxt takeover: great

Summerslam: not over yet but yawn

Pretty much my thoughts as well.

Good/Great of Summerslam: Usos/New Day, Rollins/Ambrose vs Sheamus/Cesaro & Fatal 4 Way

Decent of Summerslam: Tozawa/Neville, AJ/Owens - Should have been great but the Shane McMahon BS overshadowed the match

Bad of Summerslam: Everything else

I think nearly 5 hours of wrestling is just too damn much. Not only was every match on NXT great, but it felt like it just flew by.

Way too many title changes. It must be a record. Never seen so many on PPV.

What was the point of Neville dropping CW title only to win it back?

Sasha winning the title is pointless when she will be dropping it back to Bliss in re-match on Raw or next PPV in few weeks time.

I was really hoping when Rollins/Ambrose won tag titles they would come out to help Roman win Universal Title and reunite The Shield.

Nattie winning SDL women's title was a total surprise. I was expecting Carmella to Cash In on her. I can't believe so many people are complaining Nattie won. She's gonna be transitional champion.