The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

16 hours ago, fivethej said:

WWE is said to have a storyline in place for Paige's return and she's scheduled to be on SDL.

Very glad to have her coming back. Talented in the ring and has the looks to go with it. She must be coming back as a heel? 

I was watching some clips on instagram from back in the day... 2003ish I think... the Torrie / Sable / Stacy / Trish days... damn they were entertaining. I wouldn't mind some of that side show stuff back... as long as they still keep up the competitive in ring matches. 

13 hours ago, apollo said:

Very glad to have her coming back. Talented in the ring and has the looks to go with it. She must be coming back as a heel? 

I was watching some clips on instagram from back in the day... 2003ish I think... the Torrie / Sable / Stacy / Trish days... damn they were entertaining. I wouldn't mind some of that side show stuff back... as long as they still keep up the competitive in ring matches. 

Wonder how good she will be when she comes back. She was pretty boring to watch in the last few months of her last run.

On 9/24/2017 at 9:05 PM, Madness said:

lol Roman kicks out of 4 AAs (including one super AA)

Meh... I like Cena but if he's gonna be a part timer and do side gigs, it's better to let Roman win. Roman should move on to face brock? The two guys that have beaten Undertaker at WM

At least Roman beating him was sort of realistic. When AJ beat him I was shocked... just based on size differential. But again they're just trying to make new super stars. 

Glad Brock beat Braun. Braun is a terrible character... maybe he needs a makeover wardrobe, trim beard etc... change his whole shtick. 

Also how many more matches is Nia gonna lose by crashing into a post... doesn't she learn? lol. 

On 2017-09-26 at 2:46 PM, apollo said:

Meh... I like Cena but if he's gonna be a part timer and do side gigs, it's better to let Roman win. Roman should move on to face brock? The two guys that have beaten Undertaker at WM

At least Roman beating him was sort of realistic. When AJ beat him I was shocked... just based on size differential. But again they're just trying to make new super stars. 

Glad Brock beat Braun. Braun is a terrible character... maybe he needs a makeover wardrobe, trim beard etc... change his whole shtick. 

Also how many more matches is Nia gonna lose by crashing into a post... doesn't she learn? lol. 

Meh No Mercy was good until the two marquee matches. Killed Braun's momentum, Roman/John didn't really deliver. 

The Shield is reuniting to go against Miz, Sheamus/Cesaro. How weak and lame. Unless The Shield is reforming for good.

Sister Abigail isn't dead and wants to meet Finn Balor. It's some alter ego of Bray Wyatt. So much for Orton setting fire to Wyatt compound.  

On 9/30/2017 at 8:32 PM, TheHitman said:

ugh, another boring HHH match. 

Duuuuuuuudeeee... come on... his entrance alone is worth watching... THE KING OF KINGS! 

Still loling at how extra his WM entrance below was looool... the bike... stephanie... :lol:

triple-h-gif-5.gif

tenor.gif

On 10/3/2017 at 0:08 PM, apollo said:

Duuuuuuuudeeee... come on... his entrance alone is worth watching... THE KING OF KINGS! 

Still loling at how extra his WM entrance below was looool... the bike... stephanie... :lol:

triple-h-gif-5.gif

tenor.gif

Meh, I can't recall ever watching a pay-per-view to watch a HHH match. 

6 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Triple h was at his best in 99-03. Doesn't get enough credit for how good he really was

Also is it true, for war games at nxt takeover? That would be pretty sweet

War Games looks cool but the rules are just about as convoluted as the infamous reverse battle royal.

On September 30, 2017 at 8:32 PM, TheHitman said:

ugh, another boring HHH match. 

Triple H is an old school wrestler. His matches are more about storytelling, and being methodical than hitting big moves after big moves. 

12 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Triple h was at his best in 99-03. Doesn't get enough credit for how good he really was

Also is it true, for war games at nxt takeover? That would be pretty sweet

Yeah, apparently Triple H finally got the approve from Vince to do a War Game match in WWE, albeit in NXT. 

9 hours ago, shiznak said:

Triple H is an old school wrestler. His matches are more about storytelling, and being methodical than hitting big moves after big moves. 

I'd definitely agree with you there. I'm more of a fan of his "storytelling", charisma, ring presence... and those epic entrances than hitting big move after big move. 

I remember hating his guts as a kid when he made Revolution and then back stabbed Randy lol. 

He was hilarious and entertaining on the Stone Cold podcast. I just really like him