The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

22 hours ago, TheHitman said:

I know they try hard to please casuals, but Lesnar isn't really fun to watch. AJ literally has to put a match out of a broomstick tonight.

I dunno, he can be pretty fun to watch, as long as it isn't a one sided suplex-fest. He was good last night. 

The show has a whole was very meh, though.

That sequence between Alicia Fox and Naomi was the highlight of my night for obviously the wrong reasons.

I was not hyped for the main event match, and got continuously less so as the match went on. That ending was hilariously classic HHH.

Best match was easily Styles vs Lesnar. As said both put on a good show.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

AJ/Lesnar was a pretty good match, most in part of styles making brock look like a monster bumpin around. AJs selling was the best parts of the match. Dudes fantastic 

Shield and new day was awesome, maybe the best match of the night

Usos and the bar was a good match. The right outcome was made

The women's ss match was all right. The right woman won

The main event kinda fell off of a cliff. Made no sense in having Orton and cena left over with Shane. It's like they changed their minds on the spot or something. Idk. It was dumb. 

It was overall a thumbs up show but yeah definitely some rough spots

Take over was the far superior show, again

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Cheers 1

Roman winning IC title I wonder if they end up doing Champion vs Champion at WM with Lesnar.

4 hours ago, TheHitman said:

LOL Paige came back with Mandy and Sonya with their new group PMS. Too bad it's basically a step backward for the division.

Paige's new stable = Team PCB 2.0

When Paige said "she didn't come alone" who else immediately thought Alberto was returning.

9 hours ago, fivethej said:

Roman winning IC title I wonder if they end up doing Champion vs Champion at WM with Lesnar.

Paige's new stable = Team PCB 2.0

When Paige said "she didn't come alone" who else immediately thought Alberto was returning.

Already knew it was Mandy and Deville, boring trio.

Does anyone remember TSN running a  TV promo for the biggest Raw in Toronto during 1999?

It featured Triple H saying something like "Never before and never again. Once in lifetime'. DX music played in the background.

Can't find any TSN TV Ads or TSN Raw broadcasts on-line (just U.S. broadcasts).

Getting silly with these female Shield stables on both shows. Looks like we're gonna end up with multiple stables per show and it's gonna be the start of Women's Revolution all over again when there was 3 stables.

Raw

Team PCB 2.0

Sasha/Bayley/Mickie

Bliss/Nia/?? (Asuka, Foxy, Dana Brooke)

SDL

Ruby Riot, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan

Naomi, Becky, Charlotte

Nattie got attacked too. Don't know who she might team up with.

4 hours ago, shiznak said:

They need to introduce a Women's tag title with all these call-ups.

Remember when TNA had women tag titles and how it didn't work out too well. ODB & Eric Young were the final team to hold them.

12 hours ago, fivethej said:

Getting silly with these female Shield stables on both shows. Looks like we're gonna end up with multiple stables per show and it's gonna be the start of Women's Revolution all over again when there was 3 stables.

Raw

Team PCB 2.0

Sasha/Bayley/Mickie

Bliss/Nia/?? (Asuka, Foxy, Dana Brooke)

SDL

Ruby Riot, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan

Naomi, Becky, Charlotte

Nattie got attacked too. Don't know who she might team up with.

Remember when TNA had women tag titles and how it didn't work out too well. ODB & Eric Young were the final team to hold them.

It went decent for a while, unfortunately Spike asked them to keep spending on Booker T which basically took the funding for half the KOs away. Broke my heart when Sarita and Taylor Wilde left the company. That being said I don't see the point of having them in WWE. We'd basically only see Becky/Charlotte and Nia/Alexa as champions all the time, probably Bella Twins having some stupid long run as well. Total Divas ruined the womens division. 

Edited by TheHitman

Quite a turn of events that Batista wants to return full-time to WWE after his how forgettable his last run was both creatively and fans treated him. He's been quite honest about how unhappy he was. Batista stated previously he only wanted to return and work a feud with HHH leading to WM match but WWE had no interest. If this happen he better be returning as heel this time.

On 11/21/2017 at 10:40 AM, TheHitman said:

Already knew it was Mandy and Deville, boring trio.

What?! How do you call them a boring Trio... they're all athletic and very attractive... 

On 11/21/2017 at 6:49 PM, shiznak said:

They need to introduce a Women's tag title with all these call-ups.

Yea... considering how many there are now, they really should have another title. Tag title would be great. 

On 11/23/2017 at 10:36 PM, fivethej said:

Quite a turn of events that Batista wants to return full-time to WWE after his how forgettable his last run was both creatively and fans treated him. He's been quite honest about how unhappy he was. Batista stated previously he only wanted to return and work a feud with HHH leading to WM match but WWE had no interest. If this happen he better be returning as heel this time.

I would love to see Batista back... one of the greatest entertainers ever. 

His MMA fights have been quite impressive too.