The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Gotta admit... Mandy Rose has improved miles. She used to suck at wrestling... Now I could argue she's one of the best on the roster. Shows she's worked really hard. 

I wouldn't mind seeing her win the chamber match. 

Im hoping it's either Mandy, Alexa retaining or Micki. 

46 minutes ago, apollo said:

Gotta admit... Mandy Rose has improved miles. She used to suck at wrestling... Now I could argue she's one of the best on the roster. Shows she's worked really hard. 

I wouldn't mind seeing her win the chamber match. 

Im hoping it's either Mandy, Alexa retaining or Micki. 

I'd rather see Sasha turning heel and winning the title.

Heel Seth is the best Seth. The “curb stomp” is made for heels. 

I know a lot of people hated Seth’s           

Championship reign, because he was booked as a “chicken s**t” heel, but I think that persona perfectly suits him.

His run as Champions reminded me of Michaels’ circa early 90’s, when he was paired with Nash. Made Diesel do all his dirty work, but when he had a big match, he would always pull through.

Plus, I want the return of Seth’s evil laugh.

Edited by shiznak

13 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

I hate roman so much... Braun kills everyone and yet he weasles his way to face brock... No body wanted it only vince. Braun deserved it so bad. 

Can't boo and be mad every time Roman wins.  He is gonna win at times and be here for a while.  Match was kinda meh, and pretty slow.

2 minutes ago, JV77 said:

Can't boo and be mad every time Roman wins.  He is gonna win at times and be here for a while.  Match was kinda meh, and pretty slow.

Point is Strowman is the most over. He should be the one to go on and beat lesner. They will probably just slap a useless title on him at wrestlemania now since he literally has nothing to do. 

Womens chamber was the better one

1 minute ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

Point is Strowman is the most over. He should be the one to go on and beat lesner. They will probably just slap a useless title on him at wrestlemania now since he literally has nothing to do. 

Plan looks like Braun and miz

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Or put him in a main event spot o  smackdown for the wwe title. That show needs something because it's absolutely awful 

Braun isn't that exciting in my books.  He is pretty slow and his finisher doesn't even look strong or powerful, it's a body slam.