The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Random Thoughts:

AJ is a little overrated... Like all the stuff on the talk shows and w.e 

The future is ICONIC! Those two girls are awesome... Always making me lol 

Nakamura I'm starting to love... Really disliked him at first. 

Lana won eh... I could see Aiden helping her to capture the belt at MITB 

The women's division on both shows is incredibly talented. 

Can't wait for money in the bank!

Edited by apollo

So I found this a little interesting.  Tommy Dreamer was wrestling in ASW over the weekend.  Wrestled at the Wise Hall and in Cloverdale.  At the event in Cloverdale Tommy mentioned that with ASW that he would be bringing House of Hardcore to Cloverdale.

Last night The Tommy Dreamer announced that House of Hardcore in partnership with All Star Wrestling Inc. will be coming to the Cloverdale Fairgrounds. Date will be announced soon. Stay Tuned!

Could be interesting.

Interesting fact, Styles has held the WWE Champion (2 reigns, 343+ days) longer than any other single championships he has held, in his career. 

- X Division (6 reigns, 272)

- NWA World Heavyweight (3 reigns, 196) 

- TNA World Champion (2 reigns, 220)

- TNa Legends Champion (2 reigns, 276)

- IWGP World Heavyweight (2 reigns, 307)

- WWE US Champion (2 reigns, 91)

• Cheers 1

Holy hell Jericho is the new IWGP Intercontinental Champion.

My body needs Jericho vs. Rollins, now.

Edit: Also, two Winnipegers have the two top titles in Japan.

Edited by shiznak
  • Cheers 1

ive only been watching nxt. raw and smackdown are so god awful right now. i was interested when billie and payton came up, but never doubt wwe creative to kill a good thing. becky lynch deserves much, much better. i dont really care for the road to redemption storyline. she needs a change of scenery. maybe when ambrose comes back (hopefully heel) i might give a damn. can't have rollins carry raw, all the time. terrible.

On 6/9/2018 at 11:00 PM, shiznak said:

Holy hell Jericho is the new IWGP Intercontinental Champion.

My body needs Jericho vs. Rollins, now.

Edit: Also, two Winnipegers have the two top titles in Japan.

This might be Jericho's best work ever, and that's saying a lot. The dude is having an absolute blast right now and he seems to have no filter creative wise.

I'm not posting it due to site rules with foul language, but make sure to Youtube "Jericho takes the IC Title in evil fashion". Fantastic stuff.

Omega/Okada might also be one of the best wrestling matches that I have ever seen. Mindblowing stuff - just unbelievable wrestling and amazing story telling.

So while I was watching Money in the Bank, and when Carmella was coming down the ramp for her match I started thinking back when Ellsworth was with her, and literally was like man what a stupid mistake that whole stint was don't even know why they ran with him so many times but at least they made the right decision to keep him away and moved on from him. Then to see what happened at the end of the match....:picard:

Edited by ChuckNORRIS4Cup

It wasn't that bad of a PPV....pretty entertaining for most part. Although the booking was absolutely terrible.

Alexis nor Braun doesn't need the briefcase (title, in Alexis' case). Alexis is already on her 5th reign as a Women's Champion, in less than 2 years. It's time to give someone else the spotlight for a bit. Braun is like Roman, he can pretty much be put in a number one contenders match at any point and has a shot of winning it. IMO, Natalya or Becky should have won the Women's. Finn or Miz should have won the Men's. 

Another gripe I have and maybe I'm a traditionalist, but the World title should ALWAYS close out the show. Putting AJ vs. Nakamura  third last just further more degrades the WWE title.

3 hours ago, fivethej said:

Guessing it's from when he went off script in that midget Daniel Bryan segment. By all accounts, it didn't seem like he was very well liked and that he had a lot of heat on him.

Him and Enzo breaking up was the nail in his coffin though. Guy just didn't have the charisma or wrestling skills to make it on his own.