The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

More Details on Ziggler's Concussion:

World Champion Dolph Ziggler was interviewed by WWE.com about his concussion suffered at the Smackdown tapings. Dolph said he doesn't remember Monday into Tuesday and was diagnosed with retrograde amnesia stemming from the incident. The company is working on alternative plans for the World Title match at Extreme Rules in case Ziggler isn't medically cleared.

Here are some highlights from the WWE.com interview:

I didnt even remember Monday until I watched Raw when I got home, the champion revealed, in reference to the injury, which he sustained when he interfered in a match between Jack Swagger and Big E Langston. I dont even remember traveling from Raw to SmackDown. I dont remember Tuesday. I remember AJ and Big E taking me to the airport on Wednesday morning. "I was told I interfered in a match and tried to get my hands on a ladder," said Ziggler, piecing together the timeline. "When I bent over to grab it, Jack Swagger kicked me in the head. Happily, Ziggler is on the mend since returning home, and his condition is improving. "I feel a lot better today," The Showoff told WWE.com of his recovery process. "Yesterday I had a bad headache. Today, I have a slight headache. While Zigglers suffered concussions before in his career, he said this was by far the worst. I didnt know what day it was; I didnt know what month it was. he said. Ive had a couple of concussions before and just had a headache. Ive never not remembered entire days, like someone in a movie.

Update On Christy Hemme/Austin Aries Incident On Impact - Was It Pre-Planned?

By Daniel Pena

May 13, 2013 - 10:32:42 PM

Last Thursday on Impact Wrestling, TNA ring announcer Christy Hemme mistakenly introduced Austin Aries and tag team partner Bobby Roode as their opponents for the evening, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian. This led Aries to corner the inaugural winner of WWE's Diva Search in the ring as he intimidated her into correctly introducing him before climbing onto a second-level turnbuckle and shoving his groin near her face. According to a source within the organization, the scene was not pre-planned.

In response to whether the former WWE Diva was legitimately bothered by Aries' actions on Impact, the source responded, "Of course, she was. How would you react? It's one thing if that was set up as a work earlier in the day, and even then our girls would have to reassure our agents over and over again that they would be okay with that spot before it got approved for television."

The source adds that he believes she was "technically sexually harassed."

Following the show, Hemme voiced her displeasure with Aries' actions via Twitter, deeming it "unacceptable." Late Saturday night, Aries appeared to address the incident though the social networking outlet, writing, "Pretty nuts, some of the junk people get the balls to say over the net, knowing they couldn't to your face...Eh, anyway, time to sack out."

Pretty uncalled for if you ask me.

Why didn't they just throw-in Jericho and Fandango in the #1 contender match at Extreme Rules, since Ziggler can't compete. Have it a Fatal 4 way submission match or something.

I don't want to see Del Rio and Swagger again, or Jericho and Fandango.