The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Speaking of Vince buying out TNA, Dixie Carter did an interview where she said that she wouldn't mind a cross brand PPV with the WWE. Just think of all the dream matches we would be able to see.

Styles vs Punk vs Angle vs. Ziggler

Daniels vs. Bryan

The Undertaker vs. Sting

Orton vs. Anderson

Kane vs. Abyss

Cena vs. Hardy

The Shield vs. Aces and Eights

IWC heaven.

Too bad Vince would never in his life partner with TNA, even just for one event.

That would do sooooo much more for TNA than it would for WWE. Weird you didn't include Aries though.

Oh and Summer Rae.

Amen. Every time there's an article on LOP about Fandangoo's dancer, people are crying about how she can't dance and they want the other dancer back. Jeez. Summer Rae is a beauty.

Predictions for Extreme Rules:

Miz

The Shield

Ambrose

Henry

Orton

Jericho

Del Rio

Lesnar

Cena - Although I can see a finish where both guys are attacked by The Shield and it's ruled a draw.

Edited by J529

Del Rio wins

Dumbest ending ever, since when-tf does WWE use replay? And how is a manager throwing in the towel an official way to end the match, and I quote "the only way to win is make your opponent say I quit" WTF?

Edited by canuckster19

Dumbest ending ever, since when-tf does WWE use replay? And how is a manager throwing in the towel an official way to end the match, and I quote "the only way to win is make your opponent say I quit" WTF?

I wish NHL refs used replays too before making calls lol

Cena/Ryback ended in no winner.

Ryback and Cena were on the stage. Ryback picked up Cena and drove him through the wall on the stage with electrical lights. Meds attended too Ryback, who was able to get up and walk on his own while Cena was stretchered out.

Lame finish. Setup for re-match.

Edited by J529