The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Man there just isn't anything going on that would make me watch every week like the good old days. There are a few good stories here and there but just not the same.. and as excruciating some of her promos are, AJ is fun to watch

The WWE feels like the flames.. they know they need to rebuild but keep on bringing back the old guys and jobbing the young talent.

Until WWE gives up the whole PG thing (ie, Linda stops trying in politics) the WWE product will continue to be weak.

my biggest complaint about the cesaro/gabriel match was these 2 guys are young and obviously have the energy to put on an exciting show, but the match was too damn slow. i like justin gabriel. the guy was so fast early in the match my stream almost couldn't keep up

and this ryback video package looks pretty much looks like brock lesnars here comes the pain promo -_-

Edited by Olias

lol glad i watched that for free online, the whole PPV was garbage. I knew they were going to find a way to have Ryback not be champ but they end it with that bs?

Only good parts were Show vs Sheamus and Ryback absolutely annihilating the ref and Punk after the screwjob

I thought the ending of the Ryback-CM Punk match was good? I mean, I thought it was unexpected having Brad Maddox screw Ryback. dunno.gif

It will be interesting what direction they will go with Brad Maddox. He is a trained professional wrestler.

Until WWE gives up the whole PG thing (ie, Linda stops trying in politics) the WWE product will continue to be weak.

There are many more reasons than Linda being in politics for the show going PG

- Complaints about the mature storylines coupled with advertisers threatening to pull their sponsorships/timeslots

- Drug scandals/talent deaths causing the media and government to go after the business (Two words: Chris Benoit)

- Taking the company public

Even if Linda leaves politics the show will stay PG. And that it isn't a bad thing because it's possible to have a successfull PG run program. They just need to figure out how to do it.

There are many more reasons than Linda being in politics for the show going PG

- Complaints about the mature storylines coupled with advertisers threatening to pull their sponsorships/timeslots

- Drug scandals/talent deaths causing the media and government to go after the business (Two words: Chris Benoit)

- Taking the company public

Even if Linda leaves politics the show will stay PG. And that it isn't a bad thing because it's possible to have a successfull PG run program. They just need to figure out how to do it.

Meh, PG just doesnt work, it paints them into a very small demographic. I see what you are saying. but WWE just doesn't fit into what "PG" is.

• Upvote 1