The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Anyone planning on getting WWE 13 when it comes out? Haven't played any WWE game in a few years, will it be worth getting? Was WWE 12 any good?

12 was fairly good. A lot better than the previous few iterations of Smackdown vs. Raw. It had a lot of flaws still, but I would say at least they bothered to improve it, which was something the series entirely stopped doing before '12.

Haven't played 13 though.

edit: Right 13 isn't even out yet, lol. I should pay more attention,

Edited by g_bassi13

I miss WWE Smackdown: Shut your mouth :( Loved the 'create' your own story line..

That's what I really liked about the game, does it still have a similar option in WWE 12 or 13?

I liked WWE 12. I'll probably buy 13 when it goes down in price.

Yeah kinda pricey. I was looking online at THQ and they want $79.99 for the collector one. Even $59.99 seems steep to me for a game.

12 was fairly good. A lot better than the previous few iterations of Smackdown vs. Raw. It had a lot of flaws still, but I would say at least they bothered to improve it, which was something the series entirely stopped doing before '12.

Haven't played 13 though.

edit: Right 13 isn't even out yet, lol. I should pay more attention,

Thanks for the info, kinda on the fence. Hardly ever touch the PS3 any more, but the old Smackdown games had a way of drawing me in.

Edited by zero-ONE-three

Anyone planning on getting WWE 13 when it comes out? Haven't played any WWE game in a few years, will it be worth getting? Was WWE 12 any good?

ill be getting it mainly cause im pumped for the attitude era inclusion, which has a story mode that recreates a bunch of the biggest moments from that era, should hopefully be good. Not to mention a bunch of attitude era superstars

Really? Sweaty guys touching each other wearing speedos needed another thread? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

welp, as per stealthy

This thread has been closed due to length (greater than 50 pages) to maintain board performance. Feel free to start it again.

if we're talking about wwe games, svr 06 had probably the best soundtrack

ill be getting it mainly cause im pumped for the attitude era inclusion, which has a story mode that recreates a bunch of the biggest moments from that era, should hopefully be good. Not to mention a bunch of attitude era superstars

That's what has me excited. If it was only today's stars I'd probably pass. But the attitude era has got me really stoked, especially now that I found out from you about the story mode. (Guess I should really do some research about the game, lol)

Pretty sure I'll be getting it, this kinda sold it for me:

- There is talk backstage that Vince has soured on the Brodus Clay "Funkasaurus" character, which is why the push he had going has stalled. We noted months ago that Clay may be going back to his old monster gimmick and that seems more likely now.

Please model him as a "One Man Gang" type heel

remember brodus' promos that he was like the 'end all' character? yeah. turns out it was the funkasuraus

edit//

watching a real intense interview with jr, austin and cm punk over wwe 13. austin craps all over the current wwe in 5 seconds. it's insane

Edited by Olias