The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Jack Swagger's new gimmick? :lol:

i'm so glad that's not the case. jack swagger is a talented guy and they want to give him a new start. giving him a name like that kind of killed it all in the first place. putting the belt on him just ruined him. that name just never grew on me like, say, dolph ziggler has

i feel i should comment on monday's raw. no one else finds it weird that, of course, wwe changes things up again? with the whole team foley vs team punk thing. they make that up on the spot, then a week later they completely change it to a triple threat match for the title with cena, and of course, ryback with vince doing this annoying, time killing segment with vicky with changing it to a title match with cena and ryback, which had people screaming at their TV's to GET TO THE POINT. i guess that's their way of killing the aj/cena thing? i hope?

Tweet from CM Punk today that should probably put any questions to bed about the WWE going to TV-14.

CM Punk@CMPunk

Enough about the PG era and Linda. Nothing to do with one another. Stop living in the last. Eyes front, one foot in front of the other...

I really wish people would get over the attitude era, yes there were some great moments but there was also a ton of crap over a full monday night raw, maybe 1 to 2 good matches max. Attitude era is so overrated it's not even funny.

• Upvote 1

I really wish people would get over the attitude era, yes there were some great moments but there was also a ton of crap over a full monday night raw, maybe 1 to 2 good matches max. Attitude era is so overrated it's not even funny.

No it's not. It's dope.

No it's not. It's dope.

Austin, Rock, Taker, Foley, DX were amazing rest of the show crap + filler. Add vince russo scripting 5 minutes for anyone not in that group of main eventers made for an overall average show. Yes the main event stuff was great everything else was crap.

• Upvote 1