The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

The Ladder match was really good, not like a 5 star ladder match or anything, but it was still really good.

I really liked the Tables match, there was some cool spots & Roode won like I predicted. I thought it was good, we got a good match with storyline advancement aswell.

The Knockouts match was great for a womens match IMO, we got some nice spots, the thing about womens matches is they have to be graded on a different scale than a mens match, I thought it was good, and mickie james was smoking hot.

The cage was match was alot better than I thought it was, they told a good story in there, the match itself was better than I thought it would be. And I enjoyed the ending with Tito turning on Rampage & Bully recapturing.

I'm excited for TNA going forward now, they did things there that really leave me excited going forward about the product, excited to see what happens with EGO, with the big 5 vs 5 next week, exc.

Can't wait for next week, great show by TNA. 8.25/10. Was very entertained & really enjoyed it.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Wow what a show.

Hardcore justice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Summerslam

Great ending too.

Wow, that was outstanding. Thanks TNA for putting on such a great show for free, I love this company.

yea bro it frackin shat on that show that didn't happen yet. summerslam 3/10 never watching again

yea bro it frackin shat on that show that didn't happen yet. summerslam 3/10 never watching again

You can already tell, they have one of the best matches on the pre-show.

What about that PPV is so exciting? That Divas match? Del Boring? The ultimate hero Cena?

I said going into tonights show I thought IMPACT would be better & I still think that, I really enjoyed the show.

What about that PPV is so exciting? That Divas match? Del Boring? The ultimate hero Cena?

Cena's new nickname should be "Super Cena the Destroyer of all pushes". But also heard Cena would be taking time off after Summerslam due to a pretty bad elbow.

Cena's new nickname should be "Super Cena the Destroyer of all pushes". But also heard Cena would be taking time off after Summerslam due to a pretty bad elbow.

If That is the Case ( no pun intended ) but Bryan will beat Cena, Orton will Cash in on Bryan and then you have a feud going forward not involving Cena. Plus Orton and Bryan were putting on Some very good matches in the last couple of months

I said going into tonights show I thought IMPACT would be better & I still think that, I really enjoyed the show.

I feel pretty confident Cena will lose the belt. Interested to see what comes of the Kane/Wyatt story. Also, how is Del Boring even a nickname??

I feel pretty confident Cena will lose the belt. Interested to see what comes of the Kane/Wyatt story. Also, how is Del Boring even a nickname??

Maybe Hardy will join MEM? Sabin makes a lot of sense too though.

Probably Sabin. I just want it to end though honestly.

I can tolerate it for now though because I know that MEM is being used to help elevate Magnus & I really like Magnus so I can live with it for now.

If Cena loses to Bryan it won't be clean, and if he does lose to Bryan, Orton will cash in anyways (which is fine by me I like Orton) it seems obvious to me that its Orton leaving with the title, or else maybe Cena, can't see Bryan leaving with the title,

The whole Wyatt thing hasn't interested me, and it being a PG ring of fire match instead of an inferno match kinda sucks. Just not too interested int he Wyatts at this point.

Del Boring is a nickname because he is extremely boring.

Oops. I fracked up. I'm actually really excited for the main event.

I'm not because we know its still going to be super cena.

Thats the problem I have with it. Like this Bryan push, as great as he is, doesn't interest me because at the end of the day I know its going to be Cena.

Even if he takes time off (which I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't) hes going to come back & be super cena again. With TNA, though Sabin wasn't that great as champion (IMO, I know you will disagree Hitman and thats totally fine) I knew that it wouldn't last forever & we would get change so I could tolerate it. I don't get that same feeling, so I haven't been able to really sink my teeth into this Bryan thing.