The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Cena's frackin Nikki Bella.

was nikki the one who got the implants?

Anyone think WWE could capitalize on this with the storyline?

not sure if the bellas left on good terms or not, probably not, so they might ignore the real tmz story for the fake one

Going into 2013, the WWE need to do the following procedures to please wrestling fans:

- Unify the WWE and WHC titles.

- Scrap the brand extension (why do they still have it, I have no idea? Wrestlers show up on both Raw and Smackdown, anyways)

- Less PPVs, to build up storylines. Scrap these gimmick PPVs and bring back oldies (No Mercy, Unforgiven)

Late Jan - Royal Rumble

Feb - No PPV

Early April - Wrestlemania

Late May - No Mercy

Late June - Vengeance

July - No PPVs

Mid August - Summerslam

Late Sept - King of The Ring

Late Oct - Night of Champions

Mid Nov - Survior Series

Mid December - Unforgiven

- More outside segments

- Multiple wrestlers going after titles (storylines, within storylines)

- Cliffhanger to end Raw (I remember watching Raw, just for the ending. It made me want to tune in next week.)

And most important one:

Need Jericho to save us!!!!!

i would really scrap night of champions because i feel that's another gimmick ppv with "every title on the line" bit. i mean whats the point if only 1 title really changes hands and it's a title no one cares about? replaced with bad blood. bad blood just has to be october. i kind of like the idea of freeing up february and july. help build something for the big 2 there. i would give unforgiven to september since december is all armageddon ::D i really dont know why the E wants to milk us with expensive ppv's if no one's buying them. their big 4 (i wouldn't even regard SS as one of the big 4 anymore. when's the last time we had a decent 1 within the last 10 years?) are their only guaranteed money makers

Whats with the hype with Dean Ambrose? I hear lots of people say good things about him?

ambrose was an indy guy. nuff said lol but i watched all of his fcw matches. he has talent. great on the mic. doesn't exactly fit the typical wwe mold of being jacked up and boring

was nikki the one who got the implants?

not sure if the bellas left on good terms or not, probably not, so they might ignore the real tmz story for the fake one

Yeah, it was lol. If I'm not mistaken, they left on alright terms. I remember reading that somewheere.

Whats with the hype with Dean Ambrose? I hear lots of people say good things about him?

I actually saw some of his matches live when he wrestled for the east-coast indy promotion Combat Zone Wrestling. He wrestled under the name Jon Moxley at the time. I remember first reading he was going into the WWE and that was a couple years ago. It's good to see that he finally got in.

Can the WWE do anything right for? the Shield was interesting but they stopped that building up for no apparent reason, Skip Sheffield wasn't good enough to win NXT is being built as the next Cena, as if one wasn't bad enough.

I did enjoy the Miz and Punk exchanges. You suck...So does your mom. Or something like that.

Can the WWE do anything right for? the Shield was interesting but they stopped that building up for no apparent reason, Skip Sheffield wasn't good enough to win NXT is being built as the next Cena, as if one wasn't bad enough.

I did enjoy the Miz and Punk exchanges. You suck...So does your mom. Or something like that.

so i guess i didn't miss anything tonight, again. didn't get to watch the show since my roommate wanted to watch some stuff. how was aj vs tamina? thats really the only thing i wanted to watch. all i know was aj won and thats all i care about :wub: but how was the match itself? decent for a divas match, or get up and take a leak?

Holy crap did Punk ever get murdered by Ryback at the end lol. The Miz is just as good if not better than Punk on the mic listening to them go at eachother was hilarious

Wonder if WWE will completely shock everyone and have Ryback win the title at TLC, just having Shield come in and win it for Punk yet again is way too predictable

Via WWE.com http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-12-03/punk-knee-surgery-26073696

CM Punk had knee surgery today, doesn't say if he'll miss any time or not but it doesn't sound as serious as it was. This would be really bad timing considering they've been feeding Punk Ryback for the past few months in order to kill time for his big match at the Royal Rumble vs. The Rock. If anything, the two dates circled as most likely for Punk to drop the title have been the Rumble or at the latest, Wrestlemania.

I don't see him losing it to the Rock, the Rock is too much of a movie star now he doesn't have time to show up on Raw. And they arent putting the title on a guy unless he's there every week, Rock is there 2 times a year if we're lucky

Yes they will. It's already come out that The Rock is set to win the belt and then drop it to Cena at WM. I hate the idea but its pretty much a guarantee at this point.

Yes they will. It's already come out that The Rock is set to win the belt and then drop it to Cena at WM. I hate the idea but its pretty much a guarantee at this point.

Considering The Rock is booked to film a movie in the early new year, I can't see him holding the belt for months. It'd be ridiculous to have someone who's hardly going to be there have the belt for months.

If the MIB was for the WWE title and not the World Heavyweight title they could have Cena win it at TLC then have Rock beat Punk at RR and then Cena comes down and cashes in on the Rock

I read somewhere that WWE is not shy to change the MITB briefcase from the WHC to the WWE Championship. It'd really piss me off if Cena wins that ladder match.

Also, AJ is so cute. And that fatal 4 way match was awesome.

I read somewhere that WWE is not shy to change the MITB briefcase from the WHC to the WWE Championship. It'd really piss me off if Cena wins that ladder match.

It would set up Cena/Ziggle at WM I bet, also I'm sure it would be the end of Dolph and Vickie cause I'm sure they'd have him blame her for the loss and completely cut ties with her. Which would be awesome

Wwe was better when there was competition. Since having bought out the ecw and wcw I have not been able to sit through the filth. I do hear they have tried bringing back lots of the old gimmicks that worked back in the wwf days, but tons of folks I have talked with have stopped watching wrestling all together much like myself.

agreed :wub:

so i guess i was way off regarding punk

according to this thing

20121204_VKM_Letterhead%20FINAL.jpg

this is our main event for the ppv

Had nothing to do with Ryback this past Monday, his knee has been hurt for a while and he was too dumb to let it heal up and damaged it more. Apparently he hurt it doing this, watch him at the end he falls down and grabs his knee.

Edited by Primus099