The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

United States Title:

RVD vs. Dean Ambrose

Winner - RVD via DQ, Shield runs in and attacks RVD, Show and Henry makes the save.

Natalya vs. Brie Bella

Winner - Natalya via submission

Mix Tag Team:

Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs. Langston and AJ

Winner - Langston and AJ

Sandow vs. Rhodes

Winner - Rhodes

CM Punk vs. Lesnar

Winner - Lesnar

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt

Winner - Kane, though he will be written out.

World Heavyweight Title:

Christian vs. Del Rio

Winner - Christian

WWE Championship:

Daniel Bryan vs. Cena

Winner - Daniel Bryan via submission, Orton cashes it his MITB.

United States Title:

RVD vs. Dean Ambrose

Winner - RVD via DQ, Shield runs in and attacks RVD, Show and Henry makes the save.

Natalya vs. Brie Bella

Winner - Natalya via submission

Mix Tag Team:

Ziggler and Kaitlyn vs. Langston and AJ

Winner - Langston and AJ

Sandow vs. Rhodes

Winner - Rhodes

CM Punk vs. Lesnar

Winner - Lesnar

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt

Winner - Kane, though he will be written out.

World Heavyweight Title:

Christian vs. Del Rio

Winner - Christian

WWE Championship:

Daniel Bryan vs. Cena

Winner - Daniel Bryan via submission, Orton cashes it his MITB.

I would not be surprised if Orton cashed in his MITB, however I would be surprised in Sandow cashed in his MITB after his match with Cody Rhodes.

I could see WWE use Cena's elbow as an excuse for him to tap out. Also with HHH as referee they could easily make him screw up again like he did at the 2011 Summerslam. There are multiple different outcomes with this match, but Orton will probably cash in MITB regardless of whoever wins no matter the outcome.

I could see WWE use Cena's elbow as an excuse for him to tap out. Also with HHH as referee they could easily make him screw up again like he did at the 2011 Summerslam. There are multiple different outcomes with this match, but Orton will probably cash in MITB regardless of whoever wins no matter the outcome.

I'm just getting the final thoughts in on my predictions, one sec I'm kinda going to the same way you are with it.

US Title Match: RVD vs Dean Ambrose

- Dean Ambrose wins with outside interference

Alberto Del Boring vs Christian

- Del Boring wins

Lesnar vs Punk

- Lesnar wins, Heyman is somehow involved

Natalya vs Brie Bella

- Who cares? Natalya wins I guess.

Mix Tag Match

- Ziggler & Kaitlyn win

Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes

- Sandow wins via rollup or something like that, it wont be a clean finisher & 1-2-3

Kane vs Bray Wyatt

- Bray Wyatt wins, not sure how the finish is going to play out though

WWE Title: John Cena vs Daniel Bryan

- This one is actually hard, part of me thinks Bryan wins (not clean) but then I remember its Super Cena, he never taps and he can kickout at 2 & a half after getting a nuclear bomb dropped on him.. This one is tough, either way I think Orton cashes though...

I think Bryan wins (but not clean) then Orton cashes in and wins

Alberto Del Boring vs Christian

- Del Boring wins

I think Christian wins, Del Retard has had failed attempts to attack Christian after a couple of his matches and Christian has 2 wins over Del Rio since the MITB PPV. I think it would be stupid if Del Rio won this cleanly. Edited by Bryan Danielson

WWE Title

All indications tell us that Daniel Bryan will win somehow: Cena's injury and the report that he may be taking time off, Bryan vs. Orton advertised as the main event for the next PPV, etc.

So, like others have already speculated, Daniel Bryan wins (not clean, of course) and then Orton cashes in.

WHC Title

Del Rio wins by making Christian tap-out to the cross-arm breaker.

Ring of Fire

Wyatt wins somehow... don't even know the rules.

US Title:

Ambrose wins, probably with the help of his buddies.

Best vs. Beast

Punk wins, Brock leaves 'til like March.

Other matches:

- Sandow/Rhodes match is hard to predict. I'm assuming this rivalry will continue after SS so whoever loses will probably attack the winner at the next Raw or Smackdown. I'll just say Sandow 'cause I <3 him.

- I don't even care about the Ziggler tag match

- Care even less about the Divas match

What does everyone think of Curtis Axel? Seems like everyone inside Wrestling thinks he has everything to be a major star but I don't see much charisma there. Looks like they don't even know what they're doing with him right now; he's not going to be involved in an actual match at Summerslam.

I do see the potential I just don't see the "it" factor. Things change though, it's still early :P

Edited by kanucks25

What does everyone think of Curtis Axel? Seems like everyone inside Wrestling thinks he has everything to be a major star but I don't see much charisma there. Looks like they don't even know what they're doing with him right now; he's not going to be involved in an actual match at Summerslam.

I do see the potential I just don't see the "it" factor. Things change though, it's still early :P

Dull as a rock, sorta like his father. Did you see his promo when he was in NXT?

Terrible on the mic, no charisma, but a great wrestler.

I can see him getting involved with the Punk Lesnar match, probably to only protect Heyman if Punk ever gets a chance at Heyman, that all depends though if Punk can beat and/or incapacitate Lesnar . Axel has been involved in the Punk Heyman rivalry but nothing more than Heyman's protection. Edited by Bryan Danielson

I think Christian wins, Del Retard has had failed attempts to attack Christian after a couple of his matches and Christian has 2 wins over Del Rio since the MITB PPV. I think it would be stupid if Del Rio won this cleanly.

Its WWE, Christian winning would make sense, but WWE just refuses to use Christian properly & they love Del Boring no matter how much we don't.

I really hope Christian wins though.

I really like him, I think he has talent but in the current WWE I can't see him getting a big push anytime soon.