The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I again wonder what Vickie Guererro's purpose is if Vince McMahon is making matches like this for TLC.

if it were anything i'd say it's probably vince being vince and ****ing around with her lol

apparently the Rock is booked for a couple of Raws leading up to the RR, not sure if it's official or not

wouldn't be surprised. they need something to work with

God, just start building the Rumble now. December seems to always be the worst time of year for WWE in terms of story and quality. Seriously, when Cody Rhodes sporting a moustache is the highlight of Raw, good god!!! (It was a killer 'stache though!)

The only things I can state that are a positive:

-Dolph Ziggler - If you told me ANYONE from the Spirit Squad would get half as good as he has become back in 2004 I'd have slapped some sense into you. Great match tonight with Sheamus, though he was made to look like an idiot to stay on the top of that ladder the entire opening segment after Sheamus entered the ring.

-Daniel Bryan - Because I can't hate the man at all.

-CM Punk building up his match against The Rock prior to TLC now that his match with Ryback has been canned.

One more note: Is WWE just trying to bury the Primetime Players. They just entered the ring in that 4 way elimination tag match prior to the commercial break for the first time and by the time the commercial break ended they were eliminated. I know they aren't as sexy of a team as Rhodes Scholars or Hell No but they should be building them up for when those two teams split so their members can continue their respective singles careers.

Thank god next week the quest to get a title shot at Wrestlemania begins with the greatest PPV match of the year. As bad as the product for WWE can be, the Rumble never disapoints. See the 97 Rumble when the WWF was losing a lot of talent to WCW and how they still pulled off a good match.

-Dolph Ziggler - If you told me ANYONE from the Spirit Squad would get half as good as he has become back in 2004 I'd have slapped some sense into you. Great match tonight with Sheamus, though he was made to look like an idiot to stay on the top of that ladder the entire opening segment after Sheamus entered the ring.

And after the show, he was left in the ring alone and took all the faces' finishers. Shake my damn head.

#RAW was so bad. It was just a complete mess. The same people came out over and over.

The Rock is being advertised for WWE's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view in February. Word going around WWE is that he will indeed be wrestling on that show, most likely in one of the Chamber matches. This would be The Rock's first-ever Chamber match.

Looks like The Rock might actually win the title from Punk at RR. It wouldn't be that bad of a move, just think how much media attention the WWE will get. The Rock walking down a Hollywood red carpet with the title, would be pretty bada$$.

After today and the other few encounters from the shield vs ryback and team hell no, I dont really seeing the shield winning cleanly. Maybe another backstage attack on ryback and Miz/Orton becoming the 3rd member or something and still losing.

i feel bad for orton. he, like mysterio, are real injury prone lately. he just can't get any momentum at all. i always rag on orton for being boring, but as a heel, he's one of the best in the business. he has a completely different ring psychology that's on a league of it's own. you can tell it has triple h written all over it, going back to when he was being molded in evolution, like how the rock was, in the nation of domination. not too many people think of it it that way

Edited by Olias