The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

My favorite all-time wrestler is Rob Van Dam...I've been watching him since he first started in ECW back in 1996. Last few months I've been keeping only a casual eye on TNA, but the matches I have been able to catch that he's had...like at PPVs...it just seems to me that X-Division belt, much like the WWE Hardcore Championship was tailor made for RVD. Looks also like we may have a nice rivalry brewing between he and Kenny King..not quite the level of rivalry he had with Jerry Lynn, but it looks to be entertaining.

Rhodes Scholars defeat Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara to become #1 Contenders for Tag Team titles, Antonio Cesaro retains the US title. Kofi retains the Intercontinental Title after an exciting match with Wade Barrett. Have a reliable feed for this PPV, PM me if interested.

Edited by Munchie Marauder

Well the Shield won.

Just another group that the normal fan isn't going to think twice about.

The worst thing the WWE could do is sacrifice what Ryback has going to push these guys. Anyone remember the Nexus? Look at Barett now.

Punk will NEVER be the number one guy in the WWE, with Cena's body slowly feeling the effects of his career, may as well get the Ryback train going.

Ambrose is the only impressive one in the group

that was insane. digging the divas match here. crowd didn't know how to react to a lady with a diverse and exciting move set lol

It would have been nice had they built up Naomi as a wrestler more rather than have her with the miracle No. 1 contender win.

Well the Shield won.

Just another group that the normal fan isn't going to think twice about.

The worst thing the WWE could do is sacrifice what Ryback has going to push these guys. Anyone remember the Nexus? Look at Barett now.

Punk will NEVER be the number one guy in the WWE, with Cena's body slowly feeling the effects of his career, may as well get the Ryback train going.

Ambrose is the only impressive one in the group

Not going to happen, but hoping Cena wins tonight just to see the reaction of all the Ziggler fanboys.

Your posts never cease to amaze me.

• Upvote 1

i'm actually really excited to see RAW tomorrow. that PPV was better than survivor series for sure. interested to see what happens with aj and zigs. they could be good together. she's really one of the more interesting characters and she hasn't really been used right all year long. think the E may have finally found something that could work

Not going to happen, but hoping Cena wins tonight just to see the reaction of all the Ziggler fanboys.

Yeah, 'cause that would be just amazing for the product. zzz

Really hope Punk keeps the belt til WM and Ziggler wins it from him as a face :P At that point it'll be a 500~ days, making it a pretty gigantic deal that the title changes hands. Good way to really launch Ziggler, IMO.

I think he'll reach his potential as a face. Kinda like HBK, does a great job of making it look like he's really getting his ass kicked, someone the crowd can really get behind.

By the way, predictable ending.

Edited by Canuck919191

I think he'll reach his potential as a face. Kinda like HBK, does a great job of making it look like he's really getting his ass kicked, someone the crowd can really get behind.

the entire crowd was behind zigs. the man really knows the ring. who'da thunk this was one of the guys who were in the spirit squad

i mean, i'm not gonna lie, it took me a while to warm up to "dolph ziggler" but there's something so old school about him

Edited by Olias