The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Just catching up on RAW now from the Steph/Show promo on, Show again with great acting, the segment kinda fell flat though, but its storyline advancement so it wasn't too bad or anything.

Then of course they show us how to download the app again. :picard:

you might as well stop watching right now. that's my personal recommendation. the main event doesn't do anything at all

you might as well stop watching right now. that's my personal recommendation. the main event doesn't do anything at all

Lol thanks for the warning, yeah ever since that great opening its been rolling downhill, RAW overall has pretty much become the HHH show since Cena left.

Edit: Rhodes/Orton right now, this should be good.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

well im sure they're just giving rhodes some time off. idk if he's legit getting married or not or just giving him some time off to heal some injuries he may have. if he was really gone they wouldn't have josh mathews asking him stupid questions

Well idk the match pretty much just finished so thats my initial reaction, hopefully not.

And the CM Punk promo felt so repetitive, it was a good promo, but we are getting the same basic promo every week it seems like this whole feud is just losing steam.

there was waaaay too much triple h on this show. there was also way too much steph. just a horrible show overall, despite a couple good segments and 1 good match

Agreed. Good start, then 1 good match, the rest was not very good.

Sponsored by the WWE app and Total Divas

haha yeah no kidding, we were getting choked out with all the WWE app BS.

We should all play a drinking game next week, the Triple H drinking game.

everytime HHH is mentioned, you take a drink. And everytime he is on the screen, you take 2 drinks.

We will all be hammered 30 mins into the show lol

Agreed. Good start, then 1 good match, the rest was not very good.

haha yeah no kidding, we were getting choked out with all the WWE app BS.

We should all play a drinking game next week, the Triple H drinking game.

everytime HHH is mentioned, you take a drink. And everytime he is on the screen, you take 2 drinks.

We will all be hammered 30 mins into the show lol

I'm in.

So is TS