The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

i still pop when i see that-- miz's dad juist no-selling the beat down

yay! more big show overacting

Yeah I watched the review I always watch, and when I heard about Miz's dad I went back and found that match specifically to see it, funny stuff.

His mom was like crying and he just didnt care at all lol

Yeah, he never says the same thing... #overrated

idk his stuff is always a bit different, and the way he presents it, is sometimes different, he's just in another level from Punk as far as promo's go (and thats no knock on Punk who is very good in his own right)

just a standard episode. not missing too much. i guess steph on the miz tv segment was the highlight of the show so far

Hmmm, when I'm in the mood to watch RAW, I'm always interested to see Steph and if she does well in her segments, cause sometimes she doesn't & it just sorta falls flat, but you said she did well, so I'm interested to see it.

And honestly, do you guys even care about those Los Matadores or whatever? Personally I don't. Hopefully they are good in the ring and can put on good matches, but I'm not excited for there debut, even with the WWE trying to hype them up.

idk his stuff is always a bit different, and the way he presents it, is sometimes different, he's just in another level from Punk as far as promo's go (and thats no knock on Punk who is very good in his own right)

Two shows in a row now (and probably on SD) he's talked about how he's the best and how he pinned CM Punk. Takes him about 20 minutes just to say this crap, it's pretty boring. Puts some catchy phrases and big words in there and boom, people think he's a promo god. Although Punk's promo was extremely lame as well today. Sucking off Chicago hard.

And honestly, do you guys even care about those Los Matadores or whatever? Personally I don't. Hopefully they are good in the ring and can put on good matches, but I'm not excited for there debut, even with the WWE trying to hype them up.

Hitman does.

Hmmm, when I'm in the mood to watch RAW, I'm always interested to see Steph and if she does well in her segments, cause sometimes she doesn't & it just sorta falls flat, but you said she did well, so I'm interested to see it.

Not at all. I just don't see how they expect that gimmick to get over with today's fans and I expect another El Matador/Tito Santana flop. Not to mention their costumes look like a pink version of Aldo Montoya, the "Portuguese Man O' War"!

Personally, I liked Primo & Epico the way they were.

I just find Heyman entertaining (I don't watch smackdown)

Punk's message is the same, I want Heyman, I'm gunna do this to Heyman, blah blah. Heyman atleast changes it up a bit in whats hes sayings, and goes overboard to add entertainment to his segments.

Anyways all I'm hoping for from this Matadores thing is good matches. If they atleast give us that, I'll be happy.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

I just find Heyman entertaining (I don't watch smackdown)

Punk's message is the same, I want Heyman, I'm gunna do this to Heyman, blah blah. Heyman atleast changes it up a bit in whats hes sayings, and goes overboard to add entertainment to his segments.

Anyways all I'm hoping for from this Matadores thing is good matches. If they atleast give us that, I'll be happy.

I don't think he changes up much at all personally.