The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

oops. forgot about raw, again lol. ill catch the highlights

Your not missing anything. So far:

Good opening promo from Orton

"Meh" Orton/Miz match with the annyoing Wyatts coming in for the distraction finish. (Why?)

Cena "heart & desire" video

Los Chringeworthyes vs 3MB

I've been flipping between this & the Caps/Oilers game.

Big Show KOing Roman Reigns ruined it for me.

Should have just let Cody Rhodes hit the Disaster Kick on Reigns for the pin.

I wouldn't say it ruined it.

But it would have been nice maybe for Reigns to stumble on the ropes for a second after the punch (not fall down right away) and have Cody catch him as he's falling, pull him into the center of the ring, and hit the cross Rhodes.

Oh well just a minor detail, it was still really good.

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Upvote 2

Reading the comments at WrestleZone....I like the idea of Team Total Divas for Team AJ at Survivor Series.

Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Cameron, Naomi, Eva Marie, Natalya with Jojo in the corner vs. AJ, Tamina Snuka, Alicia Fox, Aksana, Layla, Rosa Mendes

Reading the comments at WrestleZone....I like the idea of Team Total Divas for Team AJ at Survivor Series.

Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Cameron, Naomi, Eva Marie, Natalya with Jojo in the corner vs. AJ, Tamina Snuka, Alicia Fox, Aksana, Layla, Rosa Mendes

:bored:

Then again, if I watch it, it'll just give me an extended beer/bathroom break.

I would rather them just give extra time to Bryan/Orton instead. I have no interest in the divas at all.

That'd be great!

A Great opportunity to go to the bathroom & get some food.

random question for anyone who've played the wwe games, what's your favourite tune from any soundtrack of the games?

for me its a toss up between start movin from svr 2010

So many to choose from, I like that 'the broken' song aswell, SVR06 had a pretty good soundtrack.

Also the songs by Skillet, not sure if it was SVR10 or SVR11 but they were pretty good too.

random question for anyone who've played the wwe games, what's your favourite tune from any soundtrack of the games?

for me its a toss up between start movin from svr 2010

and the broken from svr 2006

06 had a pretty solid soundtrack. I don't think I bought another one until '09

I liked these two songs quite a bit

Out of any WWE game though, it would be Firefly by Breaking Benjamin from Day of Reckoning

Edited by Guest