The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

WWE does it again.

HHH (and in this case Shawn aswell) over shadow the hot act in Bryan. It was a good match up until HHH came back out. I was enjoying it, then right when I saw HHH I thought "f*** here we go".

Why they don't just give him the title & just have Bryan/Orton have a great feud without HHH & all the other crap.

And of course Cena returned. :sick:

Hypothetical question...

Let`s say TNA has the same money WWE has. So production values are the same and they also have two shows, (Impact and something else that`s two hours long) but with the same stars, creative team, and PG vs PG13 that they each currently have now.

Who`s better, and who are you watching?

Hypothetical question...

Let`s say TNA has the same money WWE has. So production values are the same and they also have two shows, (Impact and something else that`s two hours long) but with the same stars, creative team, and PG vs PG13 that they each currently have now.

Who`s better, and who are you watching?

So TNA keeps its own stars in this situation?

Ultimately it depends on the booking, but if TNA keeps its stars in this scenario then TNA, cause personally Styles, Roode & Aries are probably my 3 favorites in the business right now.

I'm not really a huge fan of anyone WWE has personally aside from maybe Orton (atleast to the level of those guys) most of the WWE guys I like aren't there anymore or aren't wrestling full time.

So TNA keeps its own stars in this situation?

Ultimately it depends on the booking, but if TNA keeps its stars in this scenario then TNA, cause personally Styles, Roode & Aries are probably my 3 favorites in the business right now.

I'm not really a huge fan of anyone WWE has personally aside from maybe Orton (atleast to the level of those guys) most of the WWE guys I like aren't there anymore or aren't wrestling full time.

Yeah, they'd keep the same rosters.

I'm starting to enjoy TNA more myself.

Bryan, Punk, and Orton are my favourites in WWE, but I just feel so let down from the storylines.

Punk/Heyman is just on repeat at this point. Orton vs Bryan is really the back story to all the other BS going on.

TNA is "new" to me I guess?

Yeah, they'd keep the same rosters.

I'm starting to enjoy TNA more myself.

Bryan, Punk, and Orton are my favourites in WWE, but I just feel so let down from the storylines.

Punk/Heyman is just on repeat at this point. Orton vs Bryan is really the back story to all the other BS going on.

TNA is "new" to me I guess?

Yeah then I would go TNA, for me its about the booking with WWE. And thats why I like TNA so much more is cause the stuff WWE does makes no sense and just makes me shake my head like "wtf is this company doing". Like HHH is the perfect example, there is abosuletly no reason for this god awful storyline that has happened, Bryan was already super over, and HHH just comes in and takes away his momentum & steam. Perfect example right there, then of course all the crap they have done with Cena.

I like Orton, Mysterio is my 2nd favorite all time next to Styles (maybe even tied) but he's not wrestling & he's not as good as he once was anyways, I really liked Hardy when he was getting pushed in WWE, I still like him but he's not one of my absolute favorites anymore. Batista was awesome and should have been the face of the company but instead they go with Cena. On the main roster the only guy I would put in my top 10 current favorites is Orton. (that's there full time)

But I agree with you, TNA feels more like a wrestling show, and while I don't agree with everything they do & I think certain things could be better, atleast you know with them things will always change (as far as who's on top, and thank god its AJ right now) & we will get good wrestling.

Speaking of TNA, super excited for this upcoming Roode/Angle feud. that Promo on Thursday was killer. Classic stuff.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Might as well miss Raw for the 3rd straight week.

really dont care about whats going in in wwe right now. unless wut happened at hell in a cell, it leads to an hbk comeback against daniel bryan, wake me up at wrestlemania time or when paige gets called up

But guys!!!! Were gunna see the what HHH does after Bryan knee'd him in the head tonight!!!!!!! :emot-parrot:

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Knowing the WWE creative team, this "twist" with Shawn won't amount to much. I mean seriously, how long will they drag this out keeping Bryan from the belt?

ya thats what killed it for me. it all started when they screwed him at summer slam. i was like, yup, typical wwe to kill something when it's hot. i get that it was a "feel good moment" but there's a time and place for that. after that i just knew that they would make bryan look like a chump