The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Day of reckoning is & always will be my favorite WWE game(s) of all time.

but Maybe I will buy this new one if its as good as it sounds, but I bought WWE13 late and it was fun to start then got old fast. I hadn't planned on buying any new games this year aside from GTA & NHL.

Hmm something to think about.

And with no Canucks game, and nothing going on with me till later tonight, I'm gunna give RAW a chance tonight & hopefully we get a couple good segments, I could go for a good match.

but Maybe I will buy this new one if its as good as it sounds, but I bought WWE13 late and it was fun to start then got old fast. I hadn't planned on buying any new games this year aside from GTA & NHL.

And with no Canucks game, and nothing going on with me till later tonight, I'm gunna give RAW a chance tonight & hopefully we get a couple good segments, I could go for a good match.

DoR is great I remember on the character selection screen on stone cold he's flipping the bird lol could you image if wwe games now had that

Day of Reckoning lol. Great games in the day. And yeah, these new games get boring pretty fast. But lots of fun with friends.

I'm literally falling asleep, I can't stop snoring & dosing off.

And seriously does anyone care about this Big Show money problems/suing the WWE storyline????

Daniel Bryan should be the top face & the main focus of the show, not this BS.

It sounds like he's being put into a program with the Wyatts. To help put them over.

Yeah, Raw sucks hard tonight. I'm done watching it. I'll just read a recap later