The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Lmao get off it, smark.

Yes, because you watched Danielson during his early career and would know otherwise?

nxt should be uploaded on to youtube . so far my favourite character on that show is tyler breeze and the women's matches are pretty good. makes me think there are good days for the divas division once these women are called up. just a matter of wwe knowing people actually care about women's wrestling and don't want to see pretty faces taking up tv time with nothing to offer =/

I don't think they will be brought up soon, WWE obviously has a vision they want to set on the main roster and are pushing Eva Marie and Jojo as the future stars of the division. I don't think a lot of NXT talents will stay there for more than a year, I have it on good account that guys like Zayn and Neville don't like working there.

• Upvote 1

I just don't really find the big guys that interesting to watch for the most part.

Its not that for me. I find some guys entertaining. I was a big Batista fan, Magnus is a pretty big guy & he is one of my favorites, even Bully Ray while not being great in the ring has the physcology down and is probably one of if not the best on guy in the business on the mic right now (between the big 2 NA companies)

Even guys like Joesph Park, Kane, Hernandez, exc, I find to be entertaining. Its just the gimmick for me.

nxt should be uploaded on to youtube . so far my favourite character on that show is tyler breeze and the women's matches are pretty good. makes me think there are good days for the divas division once these women are called up. just a matter of wwe knowing people actually care about women's wrestling and don't want to see pretty faces taking up tv time with nothing to offer =/

I watch now and then, don't know alot of the guys aside from some of the main ones. The Tyle Breeze character seems decent but my favorite is Sami Zayn. He's the only one I really like, the rest I don't know enough about.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

This should interest some people here:

NorthWest Comedy Fest presents...

Mick Foley

Lafflines Comedy Club

February 13, 14 & 15, 2014 - Various Times

General Admission – Licensed 19+

Tickets on sale Friday, November 15th at 10AM.

He’s a three-time WWE champion, a hardcore legend and a member of the WWE Hall of Fame. Now, Mick Foley is unleashing the same trademark blend of wit and wisdom, wildness and warmth that made his books so beloved (five self-penned New York Times best-sellers) into his one-man spoken-word stage show, “Tales From Wrestling Past”.

Buy Tickets

ooo thats in new west? o:

It is. I saw Michael Winslow (Guy from Police Academy) there last year, the venue itself sucks, so does the service. Order your drinks early and get enough for the night because the server won't make it back a 2nd time by the end of the show. I hear the food is decent, but I wouldn't know as I never had a chance to order any.

Looks like I'm gonna have to give it another chance though, I'd love to meet Foley is person. Apparently it's a really good show that he puts on.

Now this I have to see:

1459943_10153470499405374_49247303_n.jpg

All Star Wrestling presents It's Midget Time 2 on Friday November 29th., 8pm(doors open at 7).

Alice Mckay Building-Cloverdale Fairgrounds 6050 176st., Surrey

All of the All Star Wrestling stars will be in action as we return Cloverdale to close out the year with HUGE event featuring one of the final Canadian appearances by midget wrestling legend, Short Sleeve Sampson!! Sampson, who's career has spanned 15 years and has seen him travel the globe working for the biggest professional wrestling companies including WWE, TNA/Impact, and Hulk Hogan's Micro Championship Wrestling, brings a level of excitement and entertainment that can't be touched by many in the industry! Sampson is currently embarked on his Farewell Tour and will be retiring in early 2013, but not before giving Cloverdale fans the show of a lifetime first!! DO NOT miss this HUGE event or your last chance to see Short Sleeve Sampson perform LIVE!!

LUMBERJACK MATCH FOR ASW TRANSCANADA TITLE

Kenny Lush(Champion) vs Kyle Sebastian The ring will be surrounded by wrestlers which will prevent Kyle from escaping like he did last time.

CASKET MATCH

Breaker Iton vs Nasty Nate Daniels ASW LEGENDS TITLE Fabulous Fabio vs Oly Olsen

RESPECT MATCH-MOTHER VS DAUGHTER

Raven Lake vs Bambi Hall The only way to win is you must make your opponent say "I RESPECT YOU"

TAG TEAM ACTION

Adam Ryder & TKO Cody Smith vs The Great Kasaki & Disco Fury

Opening Contest: The Ideal Reflection Christopher Ryseck vs Collin Cutler

Tickets are $20 Front Row(Nearly sold out) $15 Ringside Rows 2/3 $12 Bleachers

Tickets available at www.allstar-wrestling.com

Edited by Grapefruits

Interesting, maybe WWE's willing to give her the leverage she wants. I doubt it though.

well if thats wut she wants to do, help the divas division, you can't turn that down. she definitely has the personality to pass on to the girls while sara del rey lays down the quickness to them, and mickie can still go. she can still be on the roster, like a fued with aj would be amazing i would think if wwe books it right. keep aj as the cocky heel and have mickie be a "washed up" former diva who spent time in "limbo" or however they want to take a shot at TNA, like whatever. there is money to be make there

Only if it's a heel vs heel feud.

either way i just want them on my tv o:

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

well if thats wut she wants to do, help the divas division, you can't turn that down. she definitely has the personality to pass on to the girls while sara del rey lays down the quickness to them, and mickie can still go. she can still be on the roster, like a fued with aj would be amazing i would think if wwe books it right. keep aj as the cocky heel and have mickie be a "washed up" former diva who spent time in "limbo" or however they want to take a shot at TNA, like whatever. there is money to be make there

either way i just want them on my tv o:

Nah they'll have Mickie vs Eva Marie most likely

Mysterio returned to RAW??!?!?!

Yup, but apparently he isn't ready to return yet on a full time basis.

yup for a random throw away survivor series match

they did nothing to promote this PPV at all, just because you have a face/heel match up, you know how that's gonna go

I had to look it up, found out it's this weekend, LOL! .You're right, they did a piss poor job

Edited by Grapefruits