The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Can someone explain whytf Cena gave his slammy to Flair? I mean come on, his intentions are as transparent as a glass house, self serving prick. One can only hope someone can manage to bury him but I don't see it happening, Rock's schtick felt old and tired vs CM Punk, for him to suddenly use it against Cena leading up to WM is going to just be plain awful, nothing good will come of this feud unless Cena turns and I think it's too late for that now.

Haven't watched the Rumble yet, waiting on the wife to come home so we can watch it. Haven't read this thread for a couple days but wanted to quote something I said awhile back from the last locked WWE thread:

Posted by DRÀCÓN SLÀYÉR on 23 August 2012 - 12:39 AM in Other Sports

Looks like the Fozzy tour has Jericho busy for the rest of the year with almost two months off starting in October. Don't really see him coming back just to go back on tour with Fozzy for another month. In February and March they only have 5 shows, one being on a Monday. I can see him enter the Royal Rumble as the 30th entrant with no promos beforehand and tossing Ziggler to win "the big one."

Well, I was half right, didn't think they would be starting the match.

With all the negativity going on in this thread, I thought I should post something postitive.

DDP released these photos today of how his work is going with Jake Roberts. I can't believe the difference! Just amazing.

jake.jpg

One hell of a transformation. Wasn't sure if he was going to be able to stick with it. Hopefully Hall will have the same success

Why do you guys continue to watch the WWE, if all you do is complain about how horrible it is? You guys remind me of those IWC guys (smarks) who do nothing except complain about the product and only like certain wrestlers (indy guys). I mean yeah, some of the stuff they do is downright lame, but those skits aren't meant of the older audience. They just can't please one certain demographic, they have kids who watch wrestling as well and find it humorous.

I hate to say this but, The IWC people are just as bad as those who say "You know wrestling is fake?".

• Upvote 1

Looks like he hit the goal...

$23,528

Raised of $9,200 Goal

yep, raised it within a couple days I believe. Gonna use the extra money to get a bunch of dental work done apparently.

Definitely a lot of people who want to see him make it. Some of the stuff you get in return isn't bad either.

Edited by zero-ONE-three
  • Upvote 1