The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

There's room for Mexican Hornswoggle, Khali, Kevin "I'm Slower than Mark Henry" Nash, and JBL, and yet they don't feature Daniel Bryan?

Absolute rubbish. Glad I split this PPV with 9 other ways ordering off an illegal stream. the WWE doesn't deserve my money at this point until their writers show they can write a good match.

Good on the Pittsburgh crowd for giving them hell, especially after Mysterio was eliminated and during the Cena-RKO match

There's room for Mexican Hornswoggle, Khali, Kevin "I'm Slower than Mark Henry" Nash, and JBL, and yet they don't feature Daniel Bryan?

Absolute rubbish. Glad I split this PPV with 9 other ways ordering off an illegal stream. the WWE doesn't deserve my money at this point until their writers show they can write a good match.

Good on the Pittsburgh crowd for giving them hell, especially after Mysterio was eliminated and during the Cena-RKO match

You PAID for an illegal stream? LOL, is that possible? And why?

WWE is being shat on completely on FB and twitter, #lovingit.

Mick Foley ripped WWE over Royal Rumble

- Fans in Pittsburgh weren't the only ones upset with tonight's WWE Royal Rumble 30-man main event. Mick Foley tweeted the following during tonight's show:

"Yep, I said on http://facebook.com/realmickfoley if @WWEDanielBryan didn't win #RoyalRumble I would throw a brick through my TV. Who is YOUR pick?"

"The bar for #MatchOfTheYear 2014 has just been set mighty high by @WWEDanielBryan & @WWEBrayWyatt. An instant classic! #RoyalRumble"

"Serious heat in the Foley house over Dad's decision to throw a brick through the TV if @WWEDanielBryan doesn't win #RoyalRumble #KeepMyWord"

"Wait...@WWEDanielBryan isn't even IN the #RoyalRumble? That just kind of sucks."

"Does @WWE actually hate their own audience? I've never been so disgusted with a PPV."

You PAID for an illegal stream? LOL, is that possible? And why?

WWE is being shat on completely on FB and twitter, #lovingit.

because it's still hi-def, and it's not 49.99. (Only $7.50 for ours)

No popup ads too, which help once you actually get into watching the matches.

edit: also, we had 10 people watching it, so it was basically less than $1/person. Well worth it at that price IMO.

Edited by Common sense

Mick Foley ripped WWE over Royal Rumble

- Fans in Pittsburgh weren't the only ones upset with tonight's WWE Royal Rumble 30-man main event. Mick Foley tweeted the following during tonight's show:

"Yep, I said on http://facebook.com/realmickfoley if @WWEDanielBryan didn't win #RoyalRumble I would throw a brick through my TV. Who is YOUR pick?"

"The bar for #MatchOfTheYear 2014 has just been set mighty high by @WWEDanielBryan & @WWEBrayWyatt. An instant classic! #RoyalRumble"

"Serious heat in the Foley house over Dad's decision to throw a brick through the TV if @WWEDanielBryan doesn't win #RoyalRumble #KeepMyWord"

"Wait...@WWEDanielBryan isn't even IN the #RoyalRumble? That just kind of sucks."

"Does @WWE actually hate their own audience? I've never been so disgusted with a PPV."

The Bellas are getting into it as well.

Daniel Bryan should of been in the #royalrumble He should be going for the championship! We hear you… http://t.co/WxpNUxGQg9

January 27, 2014

Daniel Bryan should of been in the #royalrumble He should be going for the championship! We hear you…

it was a good way to kill batista's return dead. had a pretty hot debut then gets **** all over at the rumble

Good, he should have stayed under that forklift. I thought myself it was cool at first that he was returning, then I rfigured he may end up winning the rumble, not only that, then DB announces he's having a match at RR instead of being in the RR, and I knew right away what was going down.

Lame ending, hate how the past Wrestlemania' have been old superstars who decide to come back for a few weeks and get given a spot at Wrestlemania and then go back into hiding with their big paychecks.

Last two years... Lesnar, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, HBK, Batista?

Probably more, haven't payed too much attention.

i would have no problem with batista ultimately winning if that meant bryan would have been in the rumble itself. thats what people paid to see. i would've had no problem with bryan being eliminated for some heat and have people tune in to raw, but all this accomplished was the E just flipping off the fans

i saw that this rumble was made to have reigns emerge as a star, but that was overshadowed by the crowd just raining boos and being like "**** it, we don't care anymore, go roman reigns" if i were reigns, being put in that position sucks. he could have had a better showing under better circumstances, but this years rumble was a giant cluster****

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

The crowd chant during the first match:

"This is awesome"

During the second non-match:

*silence*

During the third joke of a title match:

"This is awful"

During the actual Rumble:

"Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

The PPV was pathetic. Starts off with a really great match, and just slides beyond mediocrity into the abyss of awfulness.

That title match was just bad. This is Boring chants. This is Awful chants. Daniel Bryan chants. "No" chants. We want Divas chants. Nobody wanted to watch this. And after having seen it, no one should have been subjected to it.

And for the rumble itself. Holy crap. The list of entrants was poor. Mysterio at 30? Give me a ???? break. The last 3 standing? Just who the hell was it that decided seeing Sheamus and Batista brawling it out was for the best? Batista, Sheamus, Mysterio, and the entire match just being boo'ed to all hell. I haven't seen a crowd that pissed off in a while. I liked Reigns, so if I was in the crowd, I would have done exactly what they did. But the second he was knocked out, I just threw my hands in the air and gave up. So happy to not be watching the WWE.

The only thing I enjoyed about PPV after the first match, was the crowds reaction. Echoing everything I was feeling at all times. They were right to crap all over the title match and the Rumble. Running out of adjectives to explain the awfulness.