The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Was a 3.5/5 maybe.

I'll have to agree. It was good but not great.

I think it just looked better than it was because it's being compared to Raw's regular matches, which are a consistent 3 or 4/10s.

I'll give this one 7.5/10. Pretty good for a Raw match.

Thought their WM match this past year was a let-down.

Edited by Canuck919191

^^ Wrestling smarks at their best. The crowd was into the match the entire time. Punk screaming to the ref to "Ask him!" was freaking hilarious (a jab at Jericho, because thats what Jericho usually does when he was a heel). When the crowd chanted "this is awesome" Punk told them to sit down you marks. What made this match awesome was the crowd, you don't necessary need two great wrestlers or high spots to make it a great match.

Their WM match wasn't a let down, considering it was probably the second best match on the card.

^^ Wrestling smarks at their best. The crowd was into the match the entire time. Punk screaming to the ref to "Ask him!" was freaking hilarious (a jab at Jericho, because thats what Jericho usually does when he was a heel). When the crowd chanted "this is awesome" Punk told them to sit down you marks. What made this match awesome was the crowd, you don't necessary need two great wrestlers or high spots to make it a great match.

Their WM match wasn't a let down, considering it was probably the second best match on the card.

Relax friend, it's just an opinion. I watched the match carefully, you don't have to explain it.

(FTR: did love the things Punk was yelling)

As for the WM match, I never said it was bad, just a let-down... as in I was expecting better. Obviously it was still good, I just didn't feel as though it was great, which it could have been.

^I don't think WWE trusts Ziggler to be the face of the company yet. Although the shock value would definitely get people buzzing.

RAW this week was good, with the Punk-Jericho match, the Shield-Maddox angle, Lesnar destroying Miz, and Henry's return.

Fairly major spoiler from this week's Smackdown:

Mark Henry has been added to the Chamber match.

Is it wrong that I hope Dolph Ziggler cashes his MitB at WM on the winner of John Cena vs. The Rock? It won't happen, the man is destined for the World Heavyweight Championship, but still one can dream?!

Ziggler's briefcase is strictly for the WHC, meaning he can only cash it in on the WHC.

Ziggler's briefcase is strictly for the WHC, meaning he can only cash it in on the WHC.

This, Cena won the RAW MITB and cashed it on Punk.

Also, what's the point of the Elimination Chamber if neither title is being defended in it?

There is only one chamber match for Smackdown! And that is for the number one contender on the B show. Bravo Vince, you made it lame.

Edited by DRÀCÓN SLÀYÉR

This, Cena won the RAW MITB and cashed it on Punk.

Also, what's the point of the Elimination Chamber if neither title is being defended in it?

There is only one chamber match for Smackdown! And that is for the number one contender on the B show. Bravo Vince, you made it lame.

Usually I'm more alert than that, my bad. Duh, that's why Ziggler's briefcase is blue....:picard: to myself.

Regardless, Ziggler should've cashed this thing in by Wrestlemania at the latest. I'm saying both major titles will change hands at WM this year, and Hell No will probably blow up and lose the Tag Pennies by then too.