The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

What a legend.

agreed. So glad to see that he has turned his life around and get healthy again. Would be great to see WWE bring him in. Not as a wrestler, but as a trainer with the odd spot on TV. The younger guys could really learn a lot from him. Definitely deserves to be in the Hall.

Can't wait until I get "The Resurrection of Jake The Snake Roberts" DVD and autographed pic from him.

If any of you guys actually want to watch good wrestling, I suggest you guys buy some PWG DVD's. Their shows are out of this world.

I wasn't sure if they were even still around. I used to watch a lot of Indy wrestling, but many of the promotions have shut down. I mainly watch CZW and BJW.

Here's some CZW for those of you that have never seen it. I must warn you though that some of it is very violent and if you're squeamish then I don't reccomend watching it.

http://youtu.be/I3knc5qQVgU

I was in attendance on the clips that were outdoors and an interesting fact is that the majority of the indoor shows are now held at the Philly Flyers skate zone (their practice rink)

that shield promo was awesome. i enjoyed it. love how ambrose looks so demented when he pics up the mic. i totally saw the lights going out when they called out cena, sheamus and ryback

also i'm digging dancing tensai. tensai and brodus could be an awesome team if the crowds would shut the hell up with the "albert" chants

Edited by Olias

Good vid, I really hope Scott goes. It sounded like he wants to.

- Kevin Nash says he talked to both Scott Hall and Diamond Dallas Page about Hall's treatment on Friday. Nash tweeted:

"Talked to Scott today 4 over an hour, best he's been in 15 years.Through detox and on to DDP.If anyone can take Scott 2 the next level it's him. Really don't give a frack what marks think, just want what's best for Scott.Talked To DDP tonight feel were all on the same page."

Scott has some pretty big demons from his past that he needs to deal with but if Jake can turn his life around, Hall should be able to as well.

Hate to be an a$$, but I don't even think DDP could help Hall turn his life around and that's why I don't feel one bit sorry for Hall. I mean, the WWE tried to help him two years ago, pay for his rehab, put him in their wellness program and he bailed on that. Hall is destined to be a drug junkie, which is pretty sad because he was a phenomenal performer.

Edited by shiznak
  • Upvote 1

He sure looks it. Would still like to see him come back to WWE TV though. A power struggle fued with HHH could be interesting. I know it's highly unlikely to see anything like that happen, but one can dream.

I think we can all agree that anything that would be a good idea is off limits for the creative writers.

• Upvote 1