The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

The Undertaker returned in Waco, Texas at a house show. He has now made more house show appearances than the WWE Champion, the Rock. And he's looking incredibly out of shape.

BD1wbiaCEAETNvu.jpg

Any Undertaker is good Undertaker...considering we will likely never see him in a full time capacity ever again, nice to see the Deadman was back in the ring. If he's not in prime shape any more I can't blame him...the guy is 47 and is plagued with who knows what for injuries. Considering he's been on the WWE roster since 1990 I think the man has earned the right to come and go as he pleases.

I'd say RAW delivered tonight with all of it's main segments. This show should really be 2 hours, feels like they added the extra 1 just for social media hype and filler matches.

The Punk-Cena match was amazing, outside of that brutal hurricanrana. Punk's piledriver and Cena's Batista Bomb were unexpected, and really added to the match.

The Lesnar-HHH brawl was also great, especially the blood.

Sheamus needs to stop trying to be funny.

So whats the card for Mania? A bunch of stars spinning circles.

Cena - Rock

Punk - Taker

HHH - Lesnar ? :(

Shield - Ryback, Sheamus , Orton ??

Jericho - Ziggler ?

ADR - Swagger

Then you've got the MITB, and guys like Henry, Bryan and Kane, ..

Edited by Spotted Zebra

Awesome opening segment and MOTY candidate between Punk & Cena, both which definitely saved the show from mediocrity.

Why can't Cena be like this all the time?!? Strong promo (no cheesy crap just got to the point) and busted his ass in the ring.

Because he needs to make fart jokes for the kids. Lol, there is no doubting his work ethic and his ability to perform. Punk and Cena are the top 2 in the WWE and when they work together you get grade A matches like the one we just got on RAW.

Seriously, that was an awesome match, MOTY candidate for sure and one of the best i've seen on RAW.

Did Brock Lesnar blade himself? Though looks like Lesnar legit rammed his head into the ring post cause he couldn't his arms up fast enough.

I think he botched it. That was a lot of blood though.

Did anyone else catch the wet spot on Triple H's crotch?

I think he botched it. That was a lot of blood though.

Did anyone else catch the wet spot on Triple H's crotch?

Triple H didn't piss himself. It was the result of him pouring water on himself while doing the "Triple H entrance."