The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Cena a jobber? Lol your point is invalid.

Cena vs. Taker Vengeance 2003 and on Smackdown his match against Miz was far from terrible and his matches with Kane were some of Kane's best work in a while.

I don't mean great in the sense of best of all time I mean great for storyline purposes and crowd reaction which is the point. Not the 150 whiny people like you who cry no matter what Cena does.

He does something new he should stick with the basics, he sticks with the basics he's stale etc...

I guess if you like matches that the faces gets beat up for 90% of the match and suddenly hulks up and wins out of no where, then yeah those were good matches. His match with The Miz at Over the Limit is a prime example, all the cards were stacked against him, yet he pulled a win out of his jorts. Same with his match with Kane at the Rumble.

I guess if you like matches that the faces gets beat up for 90% of the match and suddenly hulks up and wins out of no where, then yeah those were good matches. His match with The Miz at Over the Limit is a prime example, all the cards were stacked against him, yet he pulled a win out of his jorts. Same with his match with Kane at the Rumble.

Blame the writers not the performer...

That is not the first time Cena tried a hurricanrana, and he's botched it like every time he's done it. I'm happy that he tries a 'new move' sometimes, but that is brutal and really could hurt someone. And people can't really be serious in supporting 'super Cena' when he'll kick out of every finisher ever. It wouldn't be so bad, but he does it EVERY time, against scrubs and superstars alike. It's kind of sad that they make him do it against someone like Punk is all. Still, was a great match, it's just impossible for it to be a win-win when even though it's a good match you know what's going to happen. Especially when it ends in a way that looks like Punk was so embarrassed that he botched a move so badly that he just stayed down to let Cena save some face or something.

Do you know why big guys don't try high risks moves?

Because they could have seriously hurt the opponents. I bet you would love to see your hero Punk in a neck brace.

There's a rule in wrestling, know your limitation and Cena apparently thinks he can suddenly become a luchador wrestler.

If a Cena hurricanrana ever puts a man in a neck brace, I will wire you MILLLLIONS OF DOLLARS, MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

The return of managers as mouthpieces to WWE.

The feeling in WWE right now is many of the wrestlers can't talk to get themselves over even though they may has strong in-ring abilities. WWE has been exploring the idea of re-introducing managers as has been the case with Jack Swagger who now has a mouthpiece in Zeb Colter (Dutch Mantel).

Vince McMahon and the creative team also discussed bringing in former WCW, ECW and TNA manager Jim Mitchell for Swagger and while he was no choosen there is still a possiblitiy that he will appear in the future.

Edited by J529

Zeb Colter does a great job for Swagger, but it is a fail sort of. I feel like the feud is between Del Rio and Colter, not Del Rio and Swagger. Swagger just stands there while Colter does his thing, then says about 10 words. I don't really pay attention to him.

I was watching the Honky Tonk Man's blog talk radio show, or maybe it was a more recent interview with Road Dogg where they talk about Dutch Mantel (Zeb Colter) and traveling on the road with him. Was a pretty good listen. I didn't realize Zeb was Dutch until someone mentioned it on the comment section when they broke kayfabe and called out Glenn Beck

also:

epic video

Edited by Olias

Looks like they will be building towards another six man tag. Orton/Sheamus/??? vs. The Shield. I would guess the third guy would be Ryback. Although, it seemed like on Raw they were starting a Sheamus/Barrett feud. Guess they've dropped Barrett/Bo Dallas feud. Orton finally turns heel during the match at WM. Possibly aligning with The Shield. Would be silly to have him revealed as the leader. They of course could attacked Orton, but he could say that was all staged or them attacking him earned his respect. Legacy all over again. There has been talk of Ryback turning heel and feuding with Cena. So if they do another six man at WM, i'd prefer to see Orton turn as he's a natural heel, opposed to Ryback turning heel during the match.

Cena/Rock - We know Cena is winning the Title. I expect a match similar to Cena/Punk with kicking out of eachother's finishers and throwing a few moves they normally they don't use in. I know it won't happen but if it gets to the point where Cena gets so frustrated, he doesn't know what to do to win and can't afford to lose again to The Rock. Cena finally turns heel and cheats to win. I know it ain't happening. Day after WM on RAW, Rock wants his re-match and mentions how they're even 1-1. WM 30 Cena/Rock 3. It could happen before that at SummerSlam, but Rock/Lesnar has been discussed for SS.

Edited by J529