The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

They got a show called X-Travaganza coming out April 5th on PPV for 15 bucks with Petey on it. Aries/Joe is worth the price every time it happens. Bully will be the only reason Aces and Eights is good. Steel Asylum was cool as frack but I guess it's hard to set up and now they're headed out on the road every two weeks so it's not ideal to put the guys in danger. I'm looking forward to tonight's live show from Chicago.

Well hell yeah! I'll be getting that PPV for sure. Agreed on Bully...although if people knew their history...D'von at least to me was a dead giveaway...and if D'von wasn't a giveaway, Taz certainly was. That storyline and its twist was as transparent as glass. Now all they need to do is recruit Van Dam and Lynn and Kid Kash and they could have an ECW reunion right there in that faction. Anderson is a reason they might be formidable as well. Bischoff, Brisco, DOC (Festus) and Knox aren't worth putting on the card.

Well hell yeah! I'll be getting that PPV for sure. Agreed on Bully...although if people knew their history...D'von at least to me was a dead giveaway...and if D'von wasn't a giveaway, Taz certainly was. That storyline and its twist was as transparent as glass. Now all they need to do is recruit Van Dam and Lynn and Kid Kash and they could have an ECW reunion right there in that faction. Anderson is a reason they might be formidable as well. Bischoff, Brisco, DOC (Festus) and Knox aren't worth putting on the card.

I'll be buying it as well, simply can't get action like that anywhere. Rubix,Sonjay,Nese are among some of the others on the card as well. I could see the Bully Ray turn coming a mile away but I'm just impressed to see that they stretched an angle out for so long, Bully as a heel is epic. Kash/Lynn/RVD aren't signed to the company as of now so I doubt that happens. I think Brisco won't be gone, they put a lot of time into him for some reason which IMO is a waste. D'Lo will cover for him and Bischoff on the mic though that's for sure. I don't mind the others but I'm sure they'll be gone once the angle is over.

I'll be buying it as well, simply can't get action like that anywhere. Rubix,Sonjay,Nese are among some of the others on the card as well. I could see the Bully Ray turn coming a mile away but I'm just impressed to see that they stretched an angle out for so long, Bully as a heel is epic. Kash/Lynn/RVD aren't signed to the company as of now so I doubt that happens. I think Brisco won't be gone, they put a lot of time into him for some reason which IMO is a waste. D'Lo will cover for him and Bischoff on the mic though that's for sure. I don't mind the others but I'm sure they'll be gone once the angle is over.

Ah **** no RVD isn't with TNA anymore...I'm on the mail list for his website...I just got it in my email...WTF? Where the hell is he going to wind up...I hope to **** it isn't back to the WWE...Vince treated him like crap.

On second thought....how about a Swagger/RVD tag team and call em the Doobie Brothers....Zeb Colter can stick THAT in his ultra conservative pipe and smoke it...no pun intended.

Edited by Scott Hartnell's Mane

Well...let's see...so far AJ Styles has exited two weeks ago on a motorcycle and has clotheslined the hell out of the Cowboy so far this week. I wonder how much more obvious TNA is going to make it that Styles is Aces and Eights before he is actually "revealed" officially.

Edited by Scott Hartnell's Mane

Well...let's see...so far AJ Styles has exited two weeks ago on a motorcycle and has clotheslined the hell out of the Cowboy so far this week. I wonder how much more obvious TNA is going to make it that Styles is Aces and Eights before he is actually "revealed" officially.

Red Herring. AJ is a tweener, loner and dark side of him that's never been seen. Similar to Dark Crow Sting when he didn't speak for months and would stand in the rafters. I don't see him joining Aces and Eights.

I'm still hoping there is a "Higher Power" in Aces and 8s that has yet to be revealed.

At some point, there will be a informant/mole that will feed info to Hogan, Sting, TNA and i've seen alot of people think it will turn out to be Mr. Anderson. Aces attacked Anderson previously and they offered him a position in their group. What better way to take them down from within. It takes awhile to play out and pay off.

Ah **** no RVD isn't with TNA anymore...I'm on the mail list for his website...I just got it in my email...WTF? Where the hell is he going to wind up...I hope to **** it isn't back to the WWE...Vince treated him like crap.

On second thought....how about a Swagger/RVD tag team and call em the Doobie Brothers....Zeb Colter can stick THAT in his ultra conservative pipe and smoke it...no pun intended.

Can't see RVD going back to WWE unless it's a part-time deal. Can't see WWE willing to give that kind of deal to him. If it was Jeff Hardy, I think they would. TNA is the best play for RVD.

Another movie role for Batista

As noted earlier, Dave Bautista was in talks to play "Drax The Destroyer" in Marvel Studios' Guardians Of The Galaxy feature film. Hollywood Reporter confirmed that Bautista is now signed for the role. James Gunn (Movie 43, Super) is attached to direct the project, and Chris Pratt (Zero Dark Thirty, Movie 43) is said to star in the film. The movie is scheduled to be released in the summer of 2014.

Can't see RVD going back to WWE unless it's a part-time deal. Can't see WWE willing to give that kind of deal to him. If it was Jeff Hardy, I think they would. TNA is the best play for RVD.

I disagree with you I think RVD's best play is ROH...but a "re-signing" with TNA wouldn't surprise me at all.

Rumoured WM 29 Card

They've already announced Ryback in the Six-Man Tag, so not sure Ryback/Henry is going to happen. Makes more sense to do Ryback/Henry with them starring eachother down, then to just randomly put him in the Six-Man Tag. If they keep him there, then they could do Big Show/Henry. Show is turning face.

Worst WM card in recent memory. 2 of the 3 Main Event's are Re-Matches. Neither of which are interesting, because we know who is winning. Faces generally win at WM.

WWE is still formulating the rest of the WrestleMania 29 card. At this time, here is how the card is looking for the show

WWE Title Match:

The Rock © vs. John Cena

World Title Match:

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Jack Swagger

Brock Lesnar vs. HHH (Stipulation to be Named)

CM Punk vs. Undertaker

IC Title Match: Wade Barrett © vs. The Miz

Tag Team Title Match: Team Hell No © vs. Ziggler and Langston

Divas Title Match: Kaitlyn © vs. Layla or a Divas Battle Royal

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango or Wade Barrett

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus vs. The Shield (Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose)

Brodus Clay, Sweet T, Cameron and Naomi vs. Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Nikki and Brie Bella

Several matches may air on the 1-hour pre-show.

26 minutes to history! I suggest everyone tune into Spike TV for real wrestling.

TNA writing is just as bad as WWE writing.

It seems like wrestlers do a full face/heel turn each shows, that its hard to keep track on who's a face or who's a heel.

• Upvote 2

Okay, seriously, look at the youtube videos with Zeb Colter + Jack Swagger with the "Don't Tread on Me" poster in the background.

Swagger is moving his lips while reading what the teleprompter says so he knows when to cut-in with his stupid one or two worders.

How does WWE not catch this... and it's in more than one promo.

Okay, seriously, look at the youtube videos with Zeb Colter + Jack Swagger with the "Don't Tread on Me" poster in the background.

Swagger is moving his lips while reading what the teleprompter says so he knows when to cut-in with his stupid one or two worders.

How does WWE not catch this... and it's in more than one promo.

maybe because WWE puts the crap on the teleprompter to begin with and doesn't allow "wrestlers" cut live promos anymore

26 minutes to history! I suggest everyone tune into Spike TV for real wrestling.

Damn I am really dissapointed in TNA.

This storyline is long overdue and they area wasting some of the best talent in the world like AJ Styles (My personal favorite) and Mr.Anderson in this.

Hopefully it ends soon.

And unfortunately I no longer have Spike so I can't watch and judge for myself. :(