The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

CM Punk will miss tomorrow's Raw

PWInsider.com was reporting that CM Punk may have been injured during Monday's Raw main event against Kane. It was rumored that Punk may be suffering from a knee injury but that has since been proved wrong and he actually injured his arm however it is not said to be severe.

UPDATE: According to F4wonline.com, the injured CM Punk is not scheduled to be apart of Raw on Monday night. WWE is giving him a show off to rest up. His injury is not considered Mania-threatening.

CM Punk could challenge some of Undertaker's past WrestleMania victims. Kevin Nash has been discussed.

Once WWE creative got word that The Undertaker would indeed be working WrestleMania 29 this year, everything went full-on as far as coming up with ideas to build to the match with CM Punk. We're told it's possible that Punk will challenge some of The Undertaker's previous WrestleMania victims and face them on RAW, to prove that he is better. Apparently Kevin Nash's name was discussed as one of the stars they could have Punk face on RAW leading up to WrestleMania.

$80,000 goal has been reached for Scott Hall's Hip Replacement

Diamond Dallas Page and Scott Hall have reached their goal in raising $80,000 to cover hip replacement surgery for Hall, as well as physical therapy, dental work and other medical expenses.

Showing their appreciation, Scott Hall, Diamond Dallas Page and Kevin Nash all commented about the accomplishment on Twitter. Here is what they wrote.Scott Hall: "I am very humbled by your support. Wrestling fans are the best. I don't no what to say. This is a moment I will never forget.

Thank you all"

DDP: "words cant express our thanks/gratitude 4helping @SCOTTHALLNWO reach this goal. ur generosity/support's truly appreciated. THANK YOU ALL!"

Kevin Nash: "To all that reached out to help Scott, l give my thanks more for restoring my faith in mankind than anything else.You are amazingcH-cH-cH-cH-cH-"

Sean Walman: "You did it everyone! Im so moved by this I can't find words."

He already said he was the higher power at the PPV if you watched it...

Didn't watch the PPV. Read the Results and know he revealed himself as the President.

I've read some wrestling new sites and wrestling forums where some are thinking the same thing about there being a "Higher Power". Chances are there is no-one else. But Bully being the leader, and payoff was very obvious.

Edited by J529

Didn't watch the PPV. Read the Results and know he revealed himself as the President.

I've read some wrestling new sites and wrestling forums where some are thinking the same thing about there being a "Higher Power". Chances are there is no-one else. But Bully being the leader, and payoff was very obvious.

He adds a lot to the group tbh, just watching last weeks episode An8's actually seemed dominant.

He adds a lot to the group tbh, just watching last weeks episode An8's actually seemed dominant.

Yeah I agree, I like A's and 8's alot better with him in it, now they have more starpower and more of an impact with a high profile face as the leader.

It was pretty well setup too how they did it. It will be interesting how they roll with this and how the storyline ends. Cause the ending of it is going to be epic.

Yeah I agree, I like A's and 8's alot better with him in it, now they have more starpower and more of an impact with a high profile face as the leader.

It was pretty well setup too how they did it. It will be interesting how they roll with this and how the storyline ends. Cause the ending of it is going to be epic.

I'm interested to see where they're going with AJ Styles and how he fits into the storyline. I still say that part of the ending of Aces and 8's comes by way of a mole/informant who relays info to Hogan and TNA.

Ryback not happy about WM plans and wants to turn heel.

It's no secret among some that Ryback isn't happy with his WrestleMania 29 plans as he was originally under the impression that he would be challenging at least for the World Heavyweight Title. Ryback has been vocal about not being happy with how things worked out with his push. He's also made it known that he feels ready for a heel turn. At the same time, Ryback has a bit of heat on him with officials because of what they call "careless in-ring work."

I'm hoping and praying it's AJ that beats Bully for the title, it's just written so perfectly. Then again, in terms of writing, so is Hogan but I might just stick to watching ROH weekly if that happens. This is how it would work out in a perfect world:

Bully beats Hardy whenever the rematch happens, then continues to use Aces and Eights to beat Joe/Magnus/Angle/ect. up to the point where Sting is announced as his opponent at Slammiversary in Boston. Eventually, Bully and Sting have a brawl and the ref goes down so Aces comes down to the ring to interfere, they beat down all the guys that try to save the match until finally Hogan shows up and hulks up and helps take them all out, after all of this Bully somehow cheats to beat Sting. Not only does this put over Bully huge, Aces, Hulk and Sting still look strong.

So basically TNA runs out of faces to beat Bully and the BFG series is now more important then ever as it is TNA's last hope to regain power. Anyways, AJ wins the whole thing but is continually staying a tweener while teasing Aces and Eights but never joining. Hogan/Dixie/Sting keep trying to persuade AJ to do the right thing and be Mr. TNA again, this temporarily keeps AJ face somewhat during Bound For Glory and he gets the big face win at Bound For Glory. Of course, earlier in the night I'd have the big match that ousts Aces and Eights from TNA with Hogan/Sting vs D'Lo/Devon or some big multi-man match. I know it doesn't sound good on paper but the fact will always remain that any crowd will go wild if Hogan wrestles a match and hulks up. To make up for it let the opener and mid-card matches be really really good. If they can get Shelley back from Japan and Sabin is healed up put them against Daniels/Kaz.

Edited by TheHitman

I'm interested to see where they're going with AJ Styles and how he fits into the storyline. I still say that part of the ending of Aces and 8's comes by way of a mole/informant who relays info to Hogan and TNA.

I know me too, AJ has long been my favorite wrestler in the business.

And the way he came back and clothes lined Storm after being helped by him. (One of the major faces in the company) Really leaving his situation up in the air in an interesting way, especially when you consider he has historically been TNA's top face. Or one of them.

It will be really exciting to see how they use him as the storyline continues to play out.

I'm hoping and praying it's AJ that beats Bully for the title, it's just written so perfectly. Then again, in terms of writing, so is Hogan but I might just stick to watching ROH weekly if that happens. This is how it would work out in a perfect world:

Bully beats Hardy whenever the rematch happens, then continues to use Aces and Eights to beat Joe/Magnus/Angle/ect. up to the point where Sting is announced as his opponent at Slammiversary in Boston. Eventually, Bully and Sting have a brawl and the ref goes down so Aces comes down to the ring to interfere, they beat down all the guys that try to save the match until finally Hogan shows up and hulks up and helps take them all out, after all of this Bully somehow cheats to beat Sting. Not only does this put over Bully huge, Aces, Hulk and Sting still look strong.

So basically TNA runs out of faces to beat Bully and the BFG series is now more important then ever as it is TNA's last hope to regain power. Anyways, AJ wins the whole thing but is continually staying a tweener while teasing Aces and Eights but never joining. Hogan/Dixie/Sting keep trying to persuade AJ to do the right thing and be Mr. TNA again, this temporarily keeps AJ face somewhat during Bound For Glory and he gets the big face win at Bound For Glory. Of course, earlier in the night I'd have the big match that ousts Aces and Eights from TNA with Hogan/Sting vs D'Lo/Devon. I know it doesn't sound good on paper but the fact will always remain that any crowd will go wild if Hogan wrestles a match and hulks up.

I don't think Hogan has it in him to have another big match, he is better in the GM role at this point, his in ring days are behind him IMO.

I agree with you, It is just interesting how (and if they use AJ as the guy who gets TNA back) how they will progress him from his current angle to that and becoming the top face once again.

A great way to do it would have him been away for a long time, then pull him back out as a surprise guy, like maybe something happens and he goes away for a bit, then we get updates for a bit like we have, then he falls off the radar for a few weeks, then he is re-introduced at the final PPV before BFG as either a fan competitor in the BFG series or as the final guy to lead the charge for TNA or whatever angle they take it.

Then he comes in as that guy, and it would give him a huge face push, and huge momentum with the audience. then for the weeks leading up to BFG you build AJ vs Bully and TNA vs As&8s.

That my version of it haha.

I don't think Hogan has it in him to have another big match, he is better in the GM role at this point, his in ring days are behind him IMO.

I agree with you, It is just interesting how (and if they use AJ as the guy who gets TNA back) how they will progress him from his current angle to that and becoming the top face once again.

A great way to do it would have him been away for a long time, then pull him back out as a surprise guy, like maybe something happens and he goes away for a bit, then we get updates for a bit like we have, then he falls off the radar for a few weeks, then he is re-introduced at the final PPV before BFG as either a fan competitor in the BFG series or as the final guy to lead the charge for TNA or whatever angle they take it.

Then he comes in as that guy, and it would give him a huge face push, and huge momentum with the audience. then for the weeks leading up to BFG you build AJ vs Bully and TNA vs As&8s.

That my version of it haha.

I don't think Hogan has it in him either to work a big match but that's why I'd throw him in a multi-man, he can get beat up and tag out until eventually he has to hulk up and clean house.

I don't think they can keep AJ away too much from now on tbh. He needs to be on every show somehow just so the crowd continually recognizes him. It's essential now that they're on the road every week, and I hate to say it but a lot of the road crowds might not remember AJ if he's gone again and shows up after Slammiversary. Most of the crowds are going to be there to see guys like Hogan/Sting/Jeff/Angle so keeping TNA's homegrown talent on TV every week is a must. I'm also wondering where they will go with Morgan after this.

I don't think Hogan has it in him either to work a big match but that's why I'd throw him in a multi-man, he can get beat up and tag out until eventually he has to hulk up and clean house.

I don't think they can keep AJ away too much from now on tbh. He needs to be on every show somehow just so the crowd continually recognizes him. It's essential now that they're on the road every week, and I hate to say it but a lot of the road crowds might not remember AJ if he's gone again and shows up after Slammiversary. Most of the crowds are going to be there to see guys like Hogan/Sting/Jeff/Angle so keeping TNA's homegrown talent on TV every week is a must. I'm also wondering where they will go with Morgan after this.

Ahh I see.

I have only started following TNA closely again for about 3 weeks, so I don't even know how long he has been gone.

Last I watched Storm and Roode were fueding and Aries was the champ, and Devon had just been reviled as apart of Aces and Eights I think.

I like where it is now though and where it is headed, I can't wait for next week.