The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

The Rock talks about WM29 being his last match among other things.

Here are some highlights:

On whether or not WrestleMania 29 was his last match: "Possibly, to be honest with you. The goal three years ago was I sat down with Vince McMahon and strategized about it, about three WrestleManias back to back -- I committed myself to the company and I was very proud of that

moment. It didn't matter if I lost of I did the job, but it was an honor to do the honors. There is no better way to give back..then by doing the honors."

On facing Brock Lesnar next year at WrestleMania: "The original plan was possibly Brock and myself. That was the next thing that made sense to me because I love Brock. We've been friends for over a decade now and we can have a great athletic match. But then I had torn my two tendons on my pelvis and I had to fly home that day, and we couldn't do what we wanted to do on Raw that day. So...possibly, possibly with Brock down the road." Rock said the idea of him leaving after WrestleMania and not telling anyone is simply untrue. He claims to have told Vince McMahon about

his injury the night of WrestleMania, and the two of them agreed in the locker room that he would leave and miss Raw the next night.

Summer Rae has become my favourite diva.

I'm hoping the WWE are planting a seed for a match at next year's Mania with The Shield and The Undertaker. Have the Shield go undefeated throughout the entire year until Mania and build it as Streak vs. Streak.

Summer Rae has become my favourite diva.

I'm hoping the WWE are planting a seed for a match at next year's Mania with The Shield and The Undertaker. Have the Shield go undefeated throughout the entire year until Mania and build it as Streak vs. Streak.

Not sure what they can do with The Shield for a whole nother year to build to that.

WWE.com posted an article called something like "Does The Shield have a 4th member?" Maybe a seed being planted there.

Cena's ex-wife is upset about Ryback tweets

John Cena's ex-wife Elizabeth is reportedly very upset that her name came up in the John Cena/Ryback feud. A source close to Elizabeth claims that she isn't happy about being unwillingly brought into the storyline via Ryback, who posted the following on Twitter:

"Watching the pain on Cena's face was worth standing back for. Funny the two things he says I lack, his ex-wife seems to love." As previously reported, the tweet was deleted shortly after it was posted along with all other tweets Ryback had made up to that point.

HHH asked on Twitter about The Shield and says he's impressed with all of them.

Triple H recently gave the Shield an endorsement via Twitter. The Game responded to a fan question with: Fan: @TripleH trips. Which shield member are you impressed with the most ? Triple H: Γ@[74] WWE_JCena: @TripleH trips. Which shield member are you impressed with the most ?Γ Honestly.... All of them #realdeal
Edited by J529

Cody Rhodes wants to wrestle Morgan Freeman

When asked in a recent interview which celebrity he would like to wrestle, WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes jokingly said Morgan Freeman:

"Morgan Feeman, because I feel like I could win because he's old; although I'm sure he's tough. But then we could sell it and he could narrate the match, like he narrates everything. He could explain everything because he's such a great storyteller he could tell the story of me beating him. That would be wonderful."

Michael Bay says The Rock needs to stop wrestling and "grow up"

According to E!News, a rep for The Rock stated that the star is now back home and recovering from the operation on Monday night. Yet more proof that you can't keep the man down for long. The only consequence was that Johnson reportedly missed the Los Angeles premiere of his new film, Pain & Gain. There's an appropriate title, if we ever did see one. On the premiere's red carpet director Michael Bay commented that it may be Johnson's wrestling exploits that are endangering his health. "He was pushing it too hard," Bay told E! News. "[He] needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men."

What's the next big thing for the Aces & Eights? How long can you keep ganging up on people and hitting them with foreign objects? Maybe Brooke will join as well.

DOC and Knux win tag titles? Other then that I'm shooting blanks, the end should be near.

WWE announced Cena got injured in a match with Ryback

WWE.com has learned that WWE Champion John Cena sustained an injury during WWE's European tour. The WWE Champion injured his right Achilles tendon while battling Ryback. The injury raises questions about the scheduled match between Cena and Ryback at Extreme Rules on May 19. What lies ahead for the Cenation leader? Does this put Ryback one step closer to capturing the WWE Title? There are no details yet about Cena's expected recovery time.

UPDATE: As noted earlier, John Cena suffered an injury to his right Achilles tendon in a match overseas according WWE.com. Their report was vague and didn't really mention the extent of the injury or how Cena was hurt but they did however credit the injury to Ryback, which leaves many to believe that this may be something to add heat to their upcoming program. WWE's tour ended with a show last night in Lodz, Poland and the crew is on their way back for Raw in Columbus, OH, tomorrow night. At last night's event, John Cena & Kane & Daniel Bryan went against Ryback, Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston, doing the same match they had done the previous nights while on tour. Something worth noting is that the reports from the show didn't make any reference to anything unusual about the match. We will keep you posted as more details from the story develop.

Cena's first Tweet since injury

John Cena has posted his first message since WWE reported that he has suffered an injury, writing on Twitter, "Finally home from a great European tour. I'm banged up, but I'm not going to miss Monday Night #Raw." WWE broke the story Sunday morning that Cena suffered a right Achilles injury while working with Ryback on the European tour. WWE promoted that they will have an update on Monday's Raw but were unable to provide a timetable for recovery. While it remains unclear when Cena was injured, reports indicate that he was limited on Saturday in Lodz, Poland with wrapping on his right ankle.