The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

i actually never felt del rio to be boring, but one of the more interesting guys

Same. At least when outside of that time he would stop harping about his destiny. He doesn't deliver a mean promo, but at least he's something of a character.

:picard:

---------------------------------------------------

Ex-WWE Diva Tammy Sytch ARREST #5

1009-tammy-sytch-1.jpg

Stop us if you've heard this one before ... former WWE diva Tammy Sytch was just arrested in Connecticut ... her 5th arrest in 4 weeks.

Law enforcement tells us ... Tammy -- who wrestled under the name Sunny -- was popped in Branford this afternoon ... hours after she was released from jail on Arrest #4.

This time, Tammy was busted for 3rd degree burglary and 3 counts of violating a protective order.

We broke the story, Sytch was also arrested yesterday for violating a protective order when she was found passed out in the home of her ex-BF.

Tammy had also been arrested 3 times in 3 days back in September under similar circumstances.

Tammy is currently being held without bond and is expected to see a judge in the morning ... who will probably release her so she can get arrested again.

Might as well go for the double hat trick at this point.

^

I like ADR. He can be at times dull/boring but like someone said above, at least he's a "character" and pretty good in the ring.

--

Thought this Raw was above average, really enjoyed the parts with Vince and Punk (funny that Vince is taking the "ratings situation" into his own hands).

--

It looked like for a long time that they were going to take the classic slow-build approach with Ryback but once again it seems they are losing patience because of the lack of top level talent and shooting him up the card. A Punk/Ryback main event at a PPV right now seems pretty lame; would much rather have Cena in there, as much as it pains me to say it.

--

Can Ziggler please get a new finisher? The Zig-Zag... basically pulling the guy to the ground by his head... is just awful. The Fame-Asser he does is much better but it's more like his set-up move (and notice they don't really call it anything lol).

I seriously hope nobody on this thread who likes wrestling is older than twelve, because it is obviously staged.

Oh, look, these posts again

Thought this Raw was above average, really enjoyed the parts with Vince and Punk (funny that Vince is taking the "ratings situation" into his own hands).

oh there needs to be more mcmahon. even though he's almost 70 years old, he's more entertaining than half the roster

Edited by Olias

oh there needs to be more mcmahon. even though he's almost 70 years old, he's more entertaining than half the roster

Agreed. I think a Punk/Heyman vs. McMahon angle would be interesting. Bring Stone Cold into it and they could create some entertaining story lines.

I seriously hope nobody on this thread who likes wrestling is older than twelve, because it is obviously staged.

But Santa Claus is still real... right?... RIGHT!

CM Punk isn't doing it for me. He's not a good face and he's not an elite heel.

We all know that he isn't going to lose clean at HIAC, just waiting for someone else to run with the belt.

Curious as to how much the ratings would suck without Cena for more than a month

If by badass you mean less boring then sure

You, sir, have lost your mind.