The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Ahh I see.

I have only started following TNA closely again for about 3 weeks, so I don't even know how long he has been gone.

Last I watched Storm and Roode were fueding and Aries was the champ, and Devon had just been reviled as apart of Aces and Eights I think.

I like where it is now though and where it is headed, I can't wait for next week.

He's been gone since Final Resolution which IMO was a good thing since he needed to recover from past injuries. I think he's worked every single TNA PPV outside of the two this year which is amazing. Keeping him off of TV again wouldn't be a good idea, people will forget, especially the casuals.

He's been gone since Final Resolution which IMO was a good thing since he needed to recover from past injuries. I think he's worked every single TNA PPV outside of the two this year which is amazing. Keeping him off of TV again wouldn't be a good idea, people will forget, especially the casuals.

Yeah I see.

Well he is getting put back into the picture now and in an interesting way so we will see where it goes.

Since this year's Wrestlemania is about to happen, I'm curious to what everyones favorite Wrestlemania has been so far.

For me, it would probably be 17, it was a pretty crazy show and the ending was really unexpected. I also really liked 22 I think? (the one with MIck Foley vs Edge) and 10.

One that I didn't like that much was 20, after midway through the show I was pretty bored and it was a chore to finish watching it.

Edited by Hunter56

i would say mania 10 was my favourite. bret and owen stole the show. mania 13 for bret and austin, easily one of the best matches of all time-- from story telling, to psychology and the double turn which is rare enough as it is

I think I only saw 13 once and don't really remember it at all, but was that match the one where Austin was heel but refused to give up when he was all beaten up and bloody and the crowd started to cheer for him over Hart who was suppose to be the main face?

I think I only saw 13 once and don't really remember it at all, but was that match the one where Austin was heel but refused to give up when he was all beaten up and bloody and the crowd started to cheer for him over Hart who was suppose to be the main face?

that's the one. they ended up cheering on austin because he wouldn't give up; it solidified him as the most badass guy in wrestling. also he got pretty messed up and did lose a lot of blood. in brets book, and austin himself, said that when he was in the sharpshooter he rose up with his arms so the blood would start to pour out of his head and just add so much more to the match.

the next night on RAW IS WAR, i quit watching nitro all together. i didn't care about the NWO, sting angle or anything. i wanted to see stone cold steve austin

Are they seriously going with Jericho vs. Fandannngo at WM?

I missed RAW but i really... Sincerely hope... Jericho did not agree to put this over at Mania... For the love of anything that's left of professional Wrestling. I hope Chris Jericho did not just agree to to put FANDANGO over at Wrestlemania

Edited by Olias

Idea Nixed for Cena and The Rock

But they can send Michael Cole to Glenn Beck's office..

CM Punk could challenge some of Undertaker's past WrestleMania victims. Kevin Nash has been discussed.

Please, god. Not Nash.

Ryback not happy about WM plans and wants to turn heel.

Yeah being put over by a vet like Henry on the biggest stage of them all sucks.