Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Murray

Wolves vs. Heat

35 posts in this topic

^^ Damn, if only I'd known!

We could almost carpool! But I'm going to dinner in Langley first most likely.

I'm going to both of the Friday games (Oct 19th/Jan 11th) this season cause we heard they should be doing the $1 hot dogs and $2 Beer nights again. We're sitting 1st row against the glass right behind the Wolves bench (section 109). Stoked!! :)

I'll be there on friday, 3rd row, near center ice (forget exactly what section) wearing my canucks away jersey and my SC Finals hat. gonna be fun!

I'll be there on friday, 3rd row, near center ice (forget exactly what section) wearing my canucks away jersey and my SC Finals hat. gonna be fun!

Oh well, you can give us your synopsis on the game afterwards since it's just the following game that's televised. Good luck to you Bro-in-law (and GF?) on the half marathon though. You can tell them if he finishes fast, you can celebrate by taking them to the game as well!

After great consternation and deliberation I have decided that it is in everyone's best interest that I attend the Saturday game as well. I'll be at section 117, row 3, Seat 6 ::D

After great consternation and deliberation I have decided that it is in everyone's best interest that I attend the Saturday game as well. I'll be at section 117, row 3, Seat 6 ::D

do any of you guys wanna meet up before the game on Saturday and grab some grub or something? i have no plans for saturday :P

Haha! We'll have to buy you a beer after all that bugging.