The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 2012-13 Draft

BlurTriX

I think you mean to ask will there be a draft if the whole season is locked out (because the lockout is already in effect).

But the answer is yes, there would be a draft. Every team gets odds based on how many first overall picks they have had and how many cups they won recently so technically every team could potentially get the 1st overall pick.

I think you mean to ask will there be a draft if the whole season is locked out (because the lockout is already in effect).

But the answer is yes, there would be a draft. Every team gets odds based on how many first overall picks they have had and how many cups they won recently so technically every team could potentially get the 1st overall pick.

Archived