The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Woman Drives On Sidewalk To Avoid Stopping for School Bus!

Grapefruits

And justice is served. Should have thrown the book at her and made her take some driving courses though. I don't know about any one else, but I could watch this over and over again...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Every morning, as this school bus stopped to pick up a handicapped student, the same SUV would pull out from behind it, drive up on the sidewalk, and go around. Finally, one morning, the driver got her on camera and called the cops. The next day, this happened…

I think that, beyond losing her license for a long time, she should have to volunteer her time as a school crossing guard to connect with the kids she's endangering by being a selfish bonehead. Would likely give her an idea of WHY we don't drive on sidewalks to avoid school buses (like anyone should need that lesson).

And justice is served. Should have thrown the book at her and made her take some driving courses though. I don't know about any one else, but I could watch this over and over again...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Every morning, as this school bus stopped to pick up a handicapped student, the same SUV would pull out from behind it, drive up on the sidewalk, and go around. Finally, one morning, the driver got her on camera and called the cops. The next day, this happened…

I think that, beyond losing her license for a long time, she should have to volunteer her time as a school crossing guard to connect with the kids she's endangering by being a selfish bonehead. Would likely give her an idea of WHY we don't drive on sidewalks to avoid school buses (like anyone should need that lesson).

Archived