The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hockey Night in Canada miffing Vancouver again...

Lui's Knob

If you actually believe that, I have this great piece of property for sale in the Florida everglades.....

Perhaps you can explain why Calgary, Edmonton, and Winnipeg are being "punished" as none of their games are on this weeks list either. The utter stupidity here never ceases to amaze me.

The least they could do is put a few games of Calagay and Edmonton winning the cup.

The issue is Vancouver has not won the cup yet and has a bad reputation with post game riots. If you recall the CBC news station downtown was right in the middle of it last time. CBC does not want to envoke the memories of this bad behavior.

If you want classic Vancouver games on CBC then Vancouver needs to grow up.

Gary bettman is so stupid . He is an Americanize . Always taking away hockey to the fans and the players . He is one of the trouble maker between the owners and players . Not all owners are voting for lockout . Only 7-8 owners are want to keep the lockout .

during the 1994-95 lockout , cheris chelios suggested Gary Bettman should be "worried about [his] family and [his] well-being", because "Some crazed fans, or even a player .

This year should be the same situation . And Gary should be understand that's part very well . Because no one like him .

The beauty of this is that I get to pull double boycott duty tonight.

Boycott the CBC

Boycott the NHL

For every game cancelled, I pledge not to watch a legally broadcast game when they return. A voice of one is better than no voices whatsoever. Let the NHL know you will boycott their return. Viewer ratings are crucial to how much revenue they can earn from TV rights. You CAN hit both the CBC and the NHL in the pocketbook.

I hate to break this to you, but the only people Vancouver has a bad reputation with is a select group of insecure Canucks fans who just can't stop whining about how unfair the world is.

I am a Canucks fan, born and raised in Chilliwack, currently living in Calgary. The only place I see this ongoing crap about how hated the Canucks are is pretty much on this board. I swear there are people here who must surf the internet 24 hours a day looking for something to post about how hated the Canucks are...just so they can justify how everyone picks on them. When a Canadian team does better than the rest of Canadian teams, that team will be disliked by fans of other Canadian teams because they make their team look bad. If you don't believe me, ask anyone how the Oilers were the team to hate during the Gretsky era. Now it's the Canucks. And outside of Ontario, it's ALWAYS been the Leafs just because they are the Leafs.

It's sport rivarly. Get over it.

The beauty of this is that I get to pull double boycott duty tonight.

Boycott the CBC

Boycott the NHL

For every game cancelled, I pledge not to watch a legally broadcast game when they return. A voice of one is better than no voices whatsoever. Let the NHL know you will boycott their return. Viewer ratings are crucial to how much revenue they can earn from TV rights. You CAN hit both the CBC and the NHL in the pocketbook.

Archived