Raymond-Lapierre-Kassian

Higgins-Malholtra-Weise

Volpatti-Ebbett

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Gardiner-Garisson

Ballard-Tanev

Schneider

Lack.

No to the first trade, Id rather keep Hansen and Booth then have Purcell and Malone, And Edler is worth waaaay more then Aulie + 2nd

Toronto says no to the second trade, even though I think Luongo is easily worth Gardiner + 2nd, Toronto believes Gardiner is their savior and wont trade him for anything that isnt an overpayment.

Burke, he's loveable for this, is a windbag!

He also stated at one point that Schenn would not be traded, not for 5 (or was it ten) first round pick's? Then he summarily shopped him for a year and a half. Ultimately to get JVR a former top 5 pick, not a bad haul but only a single good prospect.

He also said he would have taken Morgan Reilly first overall. Maybe that means he's on the trade block? Anyway, I wouldn't assume Gardiner would not be traded. It's just Burke's Irish eye's twinkling for the best suitor he can find. If he talks his asset's up enough maybe he can steal a deal.

No to the first trade, Id rather keep Hansen and Booth then have Purcell and Malone, And Edler is worth waaaay more then Aulie + 2nd

Toronto says no to the second trade, even though I think Luongo is easily worth Gardiner + 2nd, Toronto believes Gardiner is their savior and wont trade him for anything that isnt an overpayment.

Archived