The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AHL Players are required to wear visors

avelanch

Why are they making people wear visors? Why is it even a debate? When it comes to choice vs. having to do something, I think the former should prevail. I'm all for keeping the games safe but nobody should be forced to do anything. If a player wants to risk an eye injury or whatever, that should be his decision and his decision alone.

Not a HUGE deal but I just felt like ranting. :)

Players are forced to wear visors (or cages) all the way up to the NHL, at least in north america, right? So I don't get the issue with grandfathering it in. It's not like its some brand new thing they have to get comfortable with.

I know it seems like it should be a matter of choice, but when your getting payed millions of dollars to play, the guys paying have every right to protect you. Wouldn't you want to protect your investments?

Players are forced to wear visors (or cages) all the way up to the NHL, at least in north america, right? So I don't get the issue with grandfathering it in. It's not like its some brand new thing they have to get comfortable with.

I know it seems like it should be a matter of choice, but when your getting payed millions of dollars to play, the guys paying have every right to protect you. Wouldn't you want to protect your investments?

I know it seems like it should be a matter of choice,but when your getting payed millions of dollars to play, the guys paying have every right to protect you. Wouldn't you want to protect your investments?

Archived