Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edler's Mind Tricks

When was the last time this board had 0 active users?

40 posts in this topic

I guess if you came here without signing in you could see it but how can the board be up without one person being on it? It would have to be shut down.

It would be impossible. The only way to prove it would be to check, and if you check, you're here as a guest, am I right?

It would be impossible. The only way to prove it would be to check, and if you check, your here as a guest, am I right?

That's deep.

12:00-12:05am / 3:00-3:05am

Errrday

When was the board created?

It would be impossible. The only way to prove it would be to check, and if you check, your here as a guest, am I right?

Back in 2003. This is what it looked like. Those were the days when Stealth was still a young boy and you and I weren't even born CDC'ers yet.

screen-capture-2-4.png

Back in 2003. This is what it looked like. Those were the days when Stealth was still a young boy and you and I weren't even born CDC'ers yet.

screen-capture-2-4.png

There was an earlier version too, from 2001 or earlier. It doesn't appear to be archived any more :(.

screen-capture-2-4.png

lol I remember this look, and I remember the bored exploding for the first time when Cooke tied the Flames in game 7 in 2003.