Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scottish⑦Canuck

Cheese-less Pizza

29 posts in this topic

Pizza is 100x better without the cheese. Modern pizza was originally cheeseless, it's healthier, and without the cheese the toppings taste so much better.

Discuss.

I'm allergic to cheese, so my pizza doesnt have any cheese on it. It is a different taste, but it's definitely not worse. The only thing I don't like is that the toppings fall off way to easily.

I think people overdo the cheese. I'm not surprised that it tastes better.

ARE YOU CRAZY

Yeah I don't like mine with Cheese, sauce, or the toppings for that matter.

You all put way too much on it!

I think people overdo the cheese. I'm not surprised that it tastes better.

I personally love having as much cheese on my pizza as possible. I did have one of these cheese-less pizzas and I wasn't a fan of it.

When I worked at pizza places back in the day we would get the odd pizza order with no cheese. Didn't look appetizing at all and was a pain in the ass to slice. I make my own pizza at home and always use 3 or 4 different cheeses on it, YUM!

Yes, and burgers really shouldn't have meat. After all you'll save yourself from e. coli.

I bet pizzas might have once not had meat, but was just veggies a bit of cheese and dough.

Pizza without cheese is basically bread with sauce and toppings. That's pretty much just a sandwich.

Which sounds better? Tortillia chips and salsa? Or Nachos?

Yes, and burgers really shouldn't have meat. After all you'll save yourself from e. coli.

I bet pizzas might have once not had meat, but was just veggies a bit of cheese and dough.

Pizza without cheese is basically bread with sauce and toppings. That's pretty much just a sandwich.

Which sounds better? Tortillia chips and salsa? Or Nachos?

I've had pizza with no cheese, and I doubt I'd want it again.

The more cheese the better!

There should be so much cheese that you don't even see the toppings and it should be 5 different cheeses. The crust should only be used as a serving mechanism for the cheese. In fact, it shouldn't be called pizza. It should be called cheesa.

There should be so much cheese that you don't even see the toppings and it should be 5 different cheeses. The crust should only be used as a serving mechanism for the cheese. In fact, it shouldn't be called pizza. It should be called cheesa.

Pizza without cheese?I think this belongs in the post when you're drunk thread ;)

I think you have just invented toast.

He played for Rangers, so his opinion is irrelevant.