The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 3.0

Luongo trade thread, take three.

first Luongo trade thread -147 pages, 4,376 replies, 374,233 views

second Luongo trade thread - 81 pages, 2,402 replies, 154,992 views

third Luongo trade thread...

In the first thread we were predicting what page Luongo would get traded on... :bigblush:

Don't remember anyone predicting thread three, page 300 haha.

What the hell will we do if/when he is traded?

Hey king, a new thread about Luongo and almost a full page with none of your devaluations...?

I see you left this gem in the dead thread...

"I wouldn't be so sure that the Canucks will be the powerhouse that they were the last two seasons, nor would I be so sure that Florida would be in the position that you're assuming they'll be in."

Curious - you seem to be claiming that Florida won't need Luongo because they will be able to compete without him, despite the improvements of their competitors in their division. Funny thing is that in your endless complaints about signing Garrison, you resorted to calling the Panthers a pathetic team as part of your argument attempting to devalue Garrison's role on the top pairing - remember... utterly unimpressive given how pathetic that team is. Clearly you've done an about face on the Panthers. Care to explain?

But equally entertaining is your dire prediction about the Canucks chances in the NW in this rich offering...

"How about the upgrades in Minnesota & Edmonton? How about Calgary adding a new coach, Wideman, and Hudler?"

This is one of my favorite comments of yours. You love to sound the alarms about the Canuck's closing "window", and here you are suggesting that the Flames are a threat because they added Wideman, Hudler and a coach. Wow.

are-you-ffdking-kidding-me.jpg

Please tell me more about Calgary's opening window....

"How about the upgrades in Minnesota & Edmonton? How about Calgary adding a new coach, Wideman, and Hudler?"

This is one of my favorite comments of yours. You love to sound the alarms about the Canuck's closing "window", and here you are suggesting that the Flames are a threat because they added Wideman, Hudler and a coach. Wow.

Please tell me more about Calgary's opening window....

Archived