3002 replies to this topic

#571 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

Whitney was recovering from ankle surgery last season. He was nowhere close to the level he was before.N. Schultz is a not overly physical defensive defenceman. He's a #4 or a #5 on a good team.J. Schultz is tearing it up in OKC but that's mostly on the PP. He will have sheltered minutes 5 on 5 next season.Smid was the Oilers go to defenceman paired with Petry.Sutton has to go for a 2nd surgery this off season. I out him on the depth chart put he will likely retire.Petry would be on the right side because he's a right hand shot defenceman.Look at NHL.com and behindthenet.ca and loook up the stats on Oilers defencemen. You will see Petry was one of Oilers best defencemen last season with Smid.Trading Petry FOR Luongo would make the Oilers slightly better in goal but much worse on defence.

Slightly better in goal? Lu is a massive upgrade over Dubnyk. At least, as it stands he is. Oilers need to contend for a playoff spot now, Dubnyk won't get them there next season, and Petry certainly wouldn't either.

Pineapple_jumps.gifPineapple_jumps.gif

#572 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

Dude, my smiley face was a representation of what Steve Tambellini's face would look like if Mike Gillis called him up and offered him that deal.

They would NEVER even consider for more than two seconds a trade that would send us RNH. Somebody else mentioned Yakupov, which was equally laughable. The obvious target, if we're dealing with Edmonton, is probably Paajarvi. A realistic deal might be something like Luongo + Ballard for Paajarvi. But you've gotta think that Gillis will be very, very reluctant in dealing with Edmonton. Give a team like that Roberto Luongo, and they might well win the division as early as next year - and then the next 5.

and how, pray tell, does Luongo improve on his playoff stats and performance by changing teams. As stated earlier, hes hardly better than Dubnyk with no upside !

#573 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

The idea was to showcase and eventually trade Schneider, remember? Gillis just never got around to doing that, evidently. The whole "Luongo trade" scenario was not even fathomable until Schneider was put in for Game 3 and stayed in until the beatdown series was complete. It was only at that point that the "Luongo trade" came into existence.

Schneider had played his way into the top spot, which I am pretty positive that Gillis didn't want to see happen, given what he's left to deal with now. Luongo didn't whine because he probably thought (like the rest of the fanbase) that Schneider was going to be traded, sooner or later.

And what will it be in 2013, as a 34 year-old coming off a season where he was the backup? An even worse cap dump/lower return? Yup.

And you know that the idea was to showcase Schneider how? Schneider buried Lou last season, so, the option who to keep was an easy one. Schneider again outshone Lou in the playoffs which all but sealed Lou's fate. Wake up and smell reality ES !

#574 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Slightly better in goal? Lu is a massive upgrade over Dubnyk. At least, as it stands he is. Oilers need to contend for a playoff spot now, Dubnyk won't get them there next season, and Petry certainly wouldn't either.

Lu a massive upgrade? In your dreams !!!

#575 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,040 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

You honestly think Luongo isn't that much better than Dubnyk???? Roberto Luongo, an elite, Olympic Gold Medal Winning, #1 goalie, isn't a massive upgrade over Devan freaking Dubnyk?!?!?? Give your head a shake. That's a pathetic statement.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#576 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

I was going to reply to this, but then I realized Stamkos' Mullet already put it best.

Seriously, take off the hater goggles.

You honestly think Luongo isn't that much better than Dubnyk???? Roberto Luongo, an elite, Olympic Gold Medal Winning, #1 goalie, isn't a massive upgrade over Devan freaking Dubnyk?!?!?? Give your head a shake. That's a pathetic statement.

Pineapple_jumps.gifPineapple_jumps.gif

#577 ConnorFutureGM

ConnorFutureGM

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

I live in Edmonton, and watch a lot of Oilers games, so I feel pretty qualified to talk about their players.

Whitney is Edmonton's best defensemen, although he is always injured. Nick Schultz is their top stay-at-home guy. Smid is a poor man's Edler, and seemed to improve last season, but he has never been a favorite of mine. He was possibly rushed in to the NHL. We all know Justin Schultz, and what he's been doing in OKC this year, so no need to talk about him. Sutton is a frick'n pylon that is really only there as a big body on a small team. Peckham is exciting and frustrating at the same time. He is like a young Kevin Bieksa that will likely never be as good as KB3. Potter played well last year when injuries forced him in to the top 4, but is still developing. Petry looked decent last year, but hadn't in previous years. He is nothing to salivate over, and definitely not at the top of the Oilers D charts.

Your proposed deal is terrible. I would be chapped. Even Lu for Paajarvi would suck. Paajarvi doesn't do it for me.
He has motivational issues. He is awesome in one game, and then invisible for the next 5. He is not tough enough to be a 3rd liner, and not consistent enough to be a 2nd liner. He needs development.

Uh, I live in Edmonton, watch a lot of Oiler games and follow the team.

First of all, look up the stats. Nevermind, I'll do it for you.
2011-2012 - Regular Season - Edmonton Oilers - Defenseman - Summary - Points Player Team Pos GP G A P +/- PIM PP SH GW OT S S% TOI/G Sft/G FO%

1-12 of 12 results.
1 1 Jeff Petry EDM D 73 2 23 25 -7 26 1 0 0 0 111 1.8 21:45 28.1 0.0 2 Corey Potter EDM D 62 4 17 21 -16 24 1 0 0 0 98 4.1 19:56 26.2 0.0 3 Ryan Whitney EDM D 51 3 17 20 -16 16 2 0 0 0 41 7.3 20:57 27.0 0.0 4 Ladislav Smid EDM D 78 5 10 15 +4 44 0 0 0 0 47 10.6 20:54 28.5 0.0 5 Andy Sutton EDM D 52 3 7 10 +5 80 0 0 1 0 41 7.3 16:41 23.7 0.0 6 Nick Schultz MIN, EDM D 82 1 6 7 -12 40 1 0 0 0 51 2.0 19:42 28.5 0.0 7 Theo Peckham EDM D 54 1 2 3 +0 80 0 0 0 0 25 4.0 16:52 24.1 0.0 8 Cam Barker EDM D 25 2 0 2 +0 23 1 0 1 0 35 5.7 18:21 24.6 0.0 9 Colten Teubert EDM D 24 0 1 1 -5 25 0 0 0 0 13 0.0 12:38 18.5 0.0 10 Alex Plante EDM D 3 0 1 1 +0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0.0 10:38 14.3 0.0 11 Taylor Chorney STL, EDM D 5 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0.0 14:08 20.4 0.0 12 Bryan Rodney EDM D 1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.0 13:17 21.0 0.0

:picard: Facepalm to that statement, more like: It would make the Oilers much better in goal and only slightly worse on Defense.

He had 2G, 23A, for 25P and was a -7 and had 26 Pims in 73 Games. It's really nothing impressive.

Whitney, N.Schultz, J.Schultz, Smid, are all players I would put ahead of him for sure.

#578 sampy

sampy

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Brutal. Did you happen to be a Vancouver scout in the 70's and 80's because that would explain how horrible the organization was for decades at analyzing talent.
Lu is a massive upgrade over Dubnyk. Dubnyk couldn't even take the starting role from a 40 year old Khabi. Goaltending plays a major part in why the Oilers are continually amongst the leagues worst in goals against. The Oilers only have a few years of entry level contracts for all their upcoming stars and they have no goalie.
Goalie graveyard?? Have you seen who Vancouver has had in net for the last 40 years. Some fans are just brutal band wagoners,
Lu is a very good goalie.

Edited by sampy, 31 October 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#579 sampy

sampy

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Double post

Edited by sampy, 31 October 2012 - 10:13 PM.

#580 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,750 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

I don't get it. People are so wrapped up on Nick Bjugstad, but Magnus Paajarvi isn't a good enough return? I'd be shocked if Gillis could get him for Luongo.

What are you expecting?

I expect to have the best goaltending tandem in the league if that's all we can get. Why the hell would we want to sacrifice that for a guy who MIGHT make our 3rd line, and definitely not a lock for to make the team?

V a n c o u v e r C a n u c k s

Posted Image
2 0 14 S t a n l e y C u p C h a m p i o n s

#581 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,166 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

Uh, I live in Edmonton, watch a lot of Oiler games and follow the team.

First of all, look up the stats. Nevermind, I'll do it for you.
2011-2012 - Regular Season - Edmonton Oilers - Defenseman - Summary - Points Player Team Pos GP G A P +/- PIM PP SH GW OT S S% TOI/G Sft/G FO%

1-12 of 12 results.
1 1 Jeff Petry Corey Potter Ryan Whitney Ladislav Smid Andy Sutton Nick Schultz MIN, EDM D 82 1 6 7 -12 40 1 0 0 0 51 2.0 19:42 28.5 0.0 7 Theo Peckham Cam Barker Colten Teubert Alex Plante Taylor Chorney STL, EDM D 5 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0.0 14:08 20.4 0.0 12 Bryan Rodney EDM D 1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.0 13:17 21.0 0.0

This post really didn't prove anything.

So what you are saying is Petry is there best defensemen?

Edited by Smashian Kassian, 31 October 2012 - 10:38 PM.

zackass.png

#582 ConnorFutureGM

ConnorFutureGM

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

This post really didn't prove anything.

So what you are saying is Petry is there best defensemen?

That post looked a lot better when I was writing it.

Petry led the Oilers defence in pints and time one ice per game. He was paired with Smid as the Oilers top pairing and faced the opponents best forwards.

Petry was the best or 2nd best defenceman for the Oilers last season. 3rd place wasn't even close, probably N. Schultz. Sutton was better than Whitney last year. That's how much worse Whitney has gotten after his foot surgery.

Dubnyk was decent in the second half of the season but that's when the games didn't even really matter for the Oilers. The question around Dubnyk isn't his ability but consistency, can he be a #1 goalie through the entire season?

That's why Luongo is an upgrade, he has proven he is a #1 goalie. Luongo hasn't proven he can carry teams on his back to the next level. If anything, he looks to play worse in pressure situations, not better.

If the Oilers can acquire Luongo without paying with a main contributor to the team then I'm sure they would try but if was going to cost them a key member of their already weak defence or a key forward to their future, they are going to pass.

#583 Franz Liszt

Franz Liszt

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

Petry led the Oilers defence in pints and time one ice per game. He was paired with Smid as the Oilers top pairing and faced the opponents best forwards.

Petry was the best or 2nd best defenceman for the Oilers last season. 3rd place wasn't even close, probably N. Schultz. Sutton was better than Whitney last year. That's how much worse Whitney has gotten after his foot surgery.

Dubnyk was decent in the second half of the season but that's when the games didn't even really matter for the Oilers. The question around Dubnyk isn't his ability but consistency, can he be a #1 goalie through the entire season?

That's why Luongo is an upgrade, he has proven he is a #1 goalie. Luongo hasn't proven he can carry teams on his back to the next level. If anything, he looks to play worse in pressure situations, not better.

If the Oilers can acquire Luongo without paying with a main contributor to the team then I'm sure they would try but if was going to cost them a key member of their already weak defence or a key forward to their future, they are going to pass.

Of beer?

Edited by Frédéric Chopin, 31 October 2012 - 11:20 PM.

120px-Liszt_sign.JPG

#584 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,166 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

He led the defence in scoring with 25 points, I dont think that proves how good he is, I think that just proves how bad Edmonton's defense is.

And Whitney would have lead your D in points, he had 20 points in 50 games, if they had played the same Whitney would have lead them no question.

In our line-up I don't think Petry in slots in, maybe on the 3rd pair in Tanev's spot, but Tanev is pretty good too.

So there is really no chance we do Petry for Lu, Petry isn't a top 4 defensemen, he was just forced into that role due to injuries, and other players playing poorly, on our team there is a good chance he wouldn't even crack the line-up.

So no thanks to Petry for Luongo that is terrible for us.

Edited by Smashian Kassian, 31 October 2012 - 11:25 PM.

zackass.png

#585 Trelane42

Trelane42

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

So, Florida won't give us Nick Bjugstad, but Edmonton will somehow be OK with giving us Nail Yakupov?

When you wish, upon a star...

Maybe. But the rumor of Edmonton being one of five teams in on Luango is not going away and we know from MG’s reported talks with Florida that he certainly aims for the stars.

Fact is the Oil finished more than 20 points out of playoffs and the continued addition of 2-3 rookies per year, no matter how talented, and however appealing to fanboys fawning over prospects, can’t inspire much confidence in ownership who have witnessed the same old for three plus years and are anxious for some playoff revenues. I’d rate Tambi’s odds of hanging on as GM not much higher than Burkie’s.

Most analysts think that they will need to deal one of their “big four” to get a more balanced team. Trading lesser players won't deliver the goods for them. But a starting goalie along with a top minutes D man from two time President’s trophy team will go longer to closing that 20 point gap than any deal short of swapping half the roster. Other lesser assets may be on the table.

One thing is for sure, adding the likes of Pajarvi or Gagner does absolutely nothing for us. The first ain't no better than Higgins or Jansen, to say nothing of producing in a top 6 role. The second, come playoff time, as we all know, would loose his 3rd line centre spot to a beefed up Lapierre on any AV coached team. Can't see MG bringing in any of these guys.

Edited by Trelane42, 31 October 2012 - 11:31 PM.

#586 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

One thing is for sure, adding the likes of Pajarvi or Gagner does absolutely nothing for us. The first ain't no better than Higgins or Jansen, to say nothing of producing in a top 6 role. The second, come playoff time, as we all know, would loose his 3rd line centre spot to a beefed up Lapierre on any AV coached team. Can't see MG bringing in any of these guys.

If Sami Pahlsson could keep his 3rd line center spot on this team, Sam Gagner would have zero issues whatsoever.

Paajarvi might not be better than those guys now, but his upside is far, far, far higher. That'd be the idea. Nail Yakupov - the guy who you proposed we get ( :lol:) - is also probably not a better player today than Daniel Sedin is, but he has far greater upside.

#587 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

As for trading Lu, if he isn't offered something he likes, MG would wait till part way through a season when teams get desperate for goaltending, then his offers will become a lot better. Never a cap dump.

"Desperate" teams will act desperate by adding veteran goalies on expiring contracts - the way that 90% of deadline deals work.

Desperation won't motivate them to act on adding a guy like Luongo with 9 years left on his deal.

#588 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,401 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

You're as bad as King
Posted Image
Posted Image

#589 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,791 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

I don't see Luongo going to Vancouver, for numerous reasons.

For one, there's the danger of dealing stars within your division. Giving that young corps in Edmonton an all-star goalie for a reasonably low cap hit may solidify them as a contender for years to come. The optics of that situation to the public would be terrible. On the other hand, Edmonton would not want to send one of their top young guys to us for the same reason. If Lu doesn't pan out for them, and the return for him ends up being a superstar that helps us beat them for the next 10 years, the Edmonton fans will go nuts.

Secondly, there is Lu's no-trade clause. Although I suspect he'd like the idea of playing for a potential contender, the key word is "potential". There is no guarantee that the Oilers can suddenly turn it around, and go from 29th-30th to a powerhouse. And soon they'll have to cut ties with some of their young guns, because they won't be able to afford all those flashy kids when they all hit their next contract. So in the end, I just don't see Luongo waiving his clause to go there.

And lastly, I don't think goaltending is Edmonton's primary concern. Their defense is simply downright TERRIBLE. Even if Schultz can perform at an NHL level, they still have the worst D-corps in the league. They'd be better off using their assets to shore up their D, and sticking to Dubnyk, then making their big acquisition Luongo, and then hanging him out to dry behind that D.

So no...not happening.
Posted Image

#590 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:19 AM

You're as bad as King

Not saying that I agree with the guy, but have you looked at Dubnyk's numbers from last year?

Dubnyk: 20-20-3, 2.67, .914, 2 SO
Luongo: 31-14-8, 2.41, .919, 5 SO

In theory, given that Dubnyk is 7 years younger, it's also reasonable to assume that one guy should probably be headed up, another guy probably headed down.

So I'd like to hear why you're so wound up over this "massive upgrade" comment. Or do numbers only count when they favour the Canucks' side?

#591 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

your opinion...and not worth much !

#592 Get real canuck fans

Get real canuck fans

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

I do not see why Edmonton would put themselves in the exact same position we are now by dealing for Luongo.
Dubnyk was is 26 years old and had a 2,67GAA and .910 on a freaken lousy Edmonton team.
Lu would certainly not been any better on that team, and I would guess Dubnyk would have done better than 2.41 and .919 on the Canucks.
In sports they say you are only good as your last game, and in Lu's case his 2011-12 season was not good. Every player has an expirary date and it comes and at different times for everyone. The 2 best pevious goalies we ever had in Van were Richard Brodeur and McLean who were all but done at Lu's current age. Please do not refer to Martin Brodeur as an example of a goalie playing well late into their career because Martin has won everything and proved himself and has never been labeled a career choker and plays in the East where the travel is much less.

#593 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

Not saying that I agree with the guy, but have you looked at Dubnyk's numbers from last year?

Dubnyk: 20-20-3, 2.67, .914, 2 SO
Luongo: 31-14-8, 2.41, .919, 5 SO

In theory, given that Dubnyk is 7 years younger, it's also reasonable to assume that one guy should probably be headed up, another guy probably headed down.

So I'd like to hear why you're so wound up over this "massive upgrade" comment. Or do numbers only count when they favour the Canucks' side?

and please take into account that Lou was playing on a President's Cup team....and NOT the Oilers. Dubnyk has more potential , at this stage of Lous career and just needs a bt more seasoning. Technically, Dubnyk is better !

#594 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,040 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

your opinion...and not worth much !

Lol. Don't try to act cute. That was one of, if not the worst post ever. 'Luongo not a massive upgrade over Dubnyk'

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

#595 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,040 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

and please take into account that Lou was playing on a President's Cup team....and NOT the Oilers. Dubnyk has more potential , at this stage of Lous career and just needs a bt more seasoning. Technically, Dubnyk is better !

:picard:

#596 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

Lol. Don't try to act cute. That was one of, if not the worst post ever. 'Luongo not a massive upgrade over Dubnyk'

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you have a retort to the numbers that were provided?

#597 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,040 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Do you have a retort to the numbers that were provided?

So you're saying Dubnyk is better than Luongo based off of stats from last year that weren't even as good as Lu's? You're as dumb, if not dumber than smurf. Get back to me when Dubnyk gets an Olympic Gold, multiple Vezina nominations, a Jennings trophy and a trip to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Edited by Steven Stamkos' Mullet, 01 November 2012 - 10:45 AM.

#598 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

So you're saying Dubnyk is better than Luongo based off of stats from last year that weren't even as good as Lu's? You're as dumb, if not dumber than smurf. Get back to me when Dubnyk gets an Olympic Gold, multiple Vezina nominations, a Jennings trophy and a trip to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Gold medals etc are in the past , no one refutes Lous past accomplishments. Put Lou on the Oilers and dubnyk on the Canucks and see how the stats turn around ! I'll be glad when this is over and you Lou lovers can root for wherever he plays, cuz you can't reason his case !

#599 King of the ES

King of the ES

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

No I'm not, and you're again adjusting the question.

You asserted that Lu was a "massive upgrade" over Dubnyk. The stats don't support this, so what does? History? OK, but all that means is that Lu has likely seen his best days already, while Dubnyk has not.

What's your argument? Why is he a "massive upgrade"?

#600 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

No I'm not, and you're again adjusting the question.

You asserted that Lu was a "massive upgrade" over Dubnyk. The stats don't support this, so what does? History? OK, but all that means is that Lu has likely seen his best days already, while Dubnyk has not.

What's your argument? Why is he a "massive upgrade"?

Too difficult for him ES..still taking grade 11 math !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.