The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 3.0

:lol:

The guy with more points than anyone (who is also younger than all but Edler & Tanev), the only guy who's been a multiple NHL All-Star, the only guy who's been a team captain, etc., somehow becomes the Canucks' 5th defenceman.

As always, you are the most level-headed, free-of-bias poster of this site's lot.

So are you aware that you've called me a troll for calling out someone else's horrible take on Phaneuf? And that you agree with me - the "troll" - on the topic in question?

Again, I ask, who is the troll? Is it the guy calling out the other guy with the dumb opinion, or is it the guy who thinks that Dion Phaneuf would be the 5th defenceman on the Vancouver Canucks?

Phaneuf played better in Calgary cause he could count on Regeir to bail him out. He is no better than Bieksa, but way more expensive, and has a questionable locker room presence. He may have rectified the personality issues, as he is a captain and all, but I don't see him as a major upgrade on what we have already considering his price tag.

Archived